|| The New World ||

Escaping from a uncharted island filled with nothing but lone Jaggis and wyverns soon to come to their end, Charlotte managed to get on one of the few boats that were sent out to rescue the elite hunters, Charlotte herself being a hunter though her mindset on killing these beasts were dramatically changed when she met a young little leviathan by the name of Lagiacrus she thought he was the most beautiful monster she had ever met, after that encounter she seemed to tame the other beasts becoming "friends" with fiends like Rathalos and Rathian who she even helped rear their young.

The small village Charlotte was accustomed to had been raided by neighboring villages with hunters, monsters were scattered and Charlotte tried her best to save herself and Lagi, she went down to his nest on the seaside he wasn't there in fact she looked all over and couldn't find her little boy, Rathalos had spotted her and came to her aid he picked her up in his talons and tried to fly away with her before being struck by an A-list hunter firing at him she plummeted to the ground and whacked her head on a rock she then woke up being greeted by a boy with ginger hair and a girl who seemed really nice and had pinned back hair with a headband they thought Charlotte was one of the A-list hunters as they confused her for taking down the Rathalos, obviously she couldn't tell them that she was more of a Monster Lover than a Monster Hunter.

After meeting her "partner" who was annoying as fuck she still had a sinking feeling in her heart about Lagiacrus just hoping that she would be able to see him one last time, after loosing her husband to begin with loosing Lagi was the last straw, maybe Rathalos and Rathian made it to the new world so she would at least have some family to care for her. The boat started to rock and Charlotte with her Palico Shadow who was probably the only proper family she had left ran towards the edge of the ship, it was being plundered by Zorah'Magdaros one of the very few Elder Dragons with such prowess, the boat rocked side to side and poor Shadow couldn't hold on she fell into the water tears formed into Charlotte's eyes she thought this was it, this was the end she let go of the rope holding her up faint screams and cries of her name before it became muffled and she collapsed into the water.