90. Crushing a little bit more

Renjun's heart started to hammer like crazy when he was waiting there uncertain and willing, and needing, biting his lips nervously.

"See you later," whispered Jaemin turning from him letting the dark hair fall into his forehead.

"Yes see you," Renjun was disappointed when he jumped out of the car hurrying to school holding the lunch bag. Jaemin has come, as he had promised, he was nice and sweet, he had brought lunch, but obviously he didn't kiss him.

It was hard to get rid of Chenle and Jeno but Renjun finally managed to convince them that Sicheng is waiting for him in his new car, then sneak out behind the building to the backstreet. He was relieved yet stressed when he jumped on the passenger's seat while Jaemin started the engine immediately driving off. They were quiet, another opera singer hitting quick high notes to an upbeat orchestra background when there was something really beautiful between them, a feeling Renjun couldn't name.

"How was the lunch?" asked Jaemin.

"Delicious," Renjun blushed.

"I'm happy, but if there was smoothing you didn't like just tell me."

"But it was delicious," Renjun blushed harder.

"That's great," Jaemin smiled.

They were driving through the city till they stopped at a burger place, Renjun was surprised by it, as Jaemin rather seemed the type for posh restaurants and places.

"Is it fine or do you prefer something else?" asked Jaemin turning to him.

"Totally fine," Renjun grinned.

They left the car, went in, took two menus then found a table in a corner. The interior was rather dark and crowded but Jaemin assured the burgers were delicious. Renjun was starting to read all the strange names in the menu rereading the ingredient list carefully.

"Big portion of beef, double cheese, crunchy salad, spicy beacon, sliced tomatoes and self made pink sauce," read Renjun out loudly resting his elbow on Jaemin's shoulder, way was he doing it just so casually.

"Let's try it," giggled Jaemin turning to the waitress giving her a sign so she came to their table.

They ordered the same burgers and big drinks. The place was too loud to lead a conversation but Renjun was feeling ok with that, he enjoyed being here, listening to the happy songs from the bar radio, or sitting so close to Jaemin, their arms brushing till Jaemin took his palm in his on the table intertwining their fingers caressing his thumb over Renjun's birthmark.

"It's beautiful," he said causing Renjun's stomach to summersault.

"I... there was a time when I really hated it. I was always wearing long sleeves to cover it," muttered Renjun. "But then Jae and daddy... yes they were saying it's beautiful, kissing it goodnight so I suddenly began to like it," Renjun blushed hard.

"So I will make you love it even more," whispered Jaemin bringing his hand to his lips pressing them to the birthmark in a wet way when Renjun got an electricity shock.

He found it hard to breath when Jaemin let go then turned to him watching his face in the same intensive way, his gaze slipping down to his lips all the time when Renjun's mouth was watering so suddenly, he swallowed hard.

"Here are the drinks," the waitress came back placing the big glasses in front of them then left quickly while Jaemin was still sitting there observing Renjun in the same intense way what was making the boy very shy.

"Please stop," he begged turning around.

"Stop what?" asked Jaemin smiling.

"To do it," Renjun blushed.

"But you're so beautiful you're leaving me no choice," Jaemin grinned.

He was still holding Renjun's hand tightly in his palm.

"But we-we-we..." stuttered Renjun. "A mean yesterday."

"I've missed you," Jaemin just leaned closer stretching his lips out till they became wet on Renjun's cheek, a sweet little peck. Renjun thought he will faint from all the tings happening inside him but Jaemin only smiled wider returning to his spot squeezing his hand even more.

Renjun focused on the table top, his head dizzy, his heart racing like crazy, the ticklish sensations moving down his body then up again, he turned around moving his chair closer to Jaemin's, his face inches from the boy's.

He licked his lips closing the distance till they melted in Jaemin's hot ones, his mind blurring out completely, the world vacant, absolutely silent when he felt Jaemin playing with his upper and lower lip nibbling on it a little.

"We shouldn't kiss in public places some people might recognize us," whispered Jaemin moving back.

"But it's dark in here," Renjun chased his lisp with his what caused Jaemin to giggle.

"You're really needy for your age," Jaemin raised his brow.

"No I'm... Renjun lowered his head. "I was just watching Taeyong and Jae doing it all the time and I hated it, I wished to have someone I can kiss like that too," Renjun blushed harder.

"Who doesn't," Jaemin raised his brow. "But you don't realize that I could kiss you all day without break, but can't do it because you're too young," Jaemin grinned. "So don't make me longing or thirsty for it as we really can't kiss that often or that mu..."

But Renjun just shushed Jaemin with another kiss, he was smiling to himself innerly while parting the boy's lips with his tongue so suddenly, moving over his in a strange yet pleasant way, why wasn't it scary at all, just so exciting, so nice he could do it all day, he wouldn't mind.

"Boys make out time is over the burgers will get cold!"

They jumped from each other, Renjun was very dizzy when he noticed the waitress lying two plates on the table.

"Have a nice meal," she said chuckling quietly when Renjun felt so embarrassed he wished to hide under the table.

"So let's eat, don't let them get cold," Jaemin raised his brow taking his burger up biting in.

Renjun needed a moment to calm down his senses till he was ready to eat although his stomach was tossing and turning as it felt too nice. Jaemin was joking with him being so cool about it, as if they were just friends, ready to make him as comfortable as possible, even if each time their eyes met both were focusing back on their plates blushing heavily, Renjun's toes dancing as he couldn't wait for them to finish the meal and continue kissing in Jaemin's beautiful car.

 Jaemin was joking with him being so cool about it, as if they were just friends, ready to make him as comfortable as possible, even if each time their eyes met both were focusing back on their plates blushing heavily, Renjun's toes dancing as he ...

Thank you for all your great feedback. What do you think about Renmin's time together?

I'm happy you're still enjoying the series, especially as there will be book 5 right after this one ends, as there is still a lot of story to tell. You'll find all answers in the next book ☺️

Also #happyJaeminDay 💚 happy birthday to Jaemin, happy birthday to me😅😅 as our birthdays are only a day apart.

Much <3