47. A little less than perfect

Taeyong had dressed up, his hair had dried by itself, it was vey messy but made him look cute, the glasses slipping at the edge of his nose.

"Why afe you so pfetty in the mofnings?" whispered Jae.

"Jae, I'm begging you we have a serous issue here," Taeyong shook his head.

"Doesn't change the fact that you'fe stunningly beautiful," muttered Jae cuddling to Taeyong's side when the man sat down next to him.

"Why does he have to go through all of that?" whispered Taeyong looking at Junie biting his lips.

"He's ouf son," muttered Jae.

"We're cursed, yes? asked Tayong.

"I hope it's not that bad," Jae managed to laugh when he leaned his head on Taeyong's shoulder. "I love you do you know that?"

"Never noticed," Taeyong raised his brow when Jae kissed his shoulder through his hoodie.

"I love you too little Jae and how I love you," he felt Taeyong's nose brushing his, so he searched foe his lips till they shared a long wet kiss, his body responded with tingling.

It was a long moment of just silence and deep slow kisses till Taeyong pulled back lighting up his phone screen.

"Our representative will meet the press during a special conference that will happen today, I think it's the best if we won't be here for the next few days," muttered Taeyong checking his messages.

"What should we do? Fun?" asked Jae.

"Yes have fun," giggled Taeyong.

"Stop," Jae hit his arm a little.

"Now we won't be running, but we need some distance, especially Junie and we should clear another issue too, so I decided we will pack our bags and drive to the town his aunt lives in to try to speak to her. I think Junie needs to see her to understand she's no threat for him, maybe he will also get some answers he's looking for."

"You think?" asked Jae hesitantly.

"I don't have a better plan so if you have one please share it with me," Taeyong looked up at him.

"I'm with you whefevef you go you, know that," whispered Jae pecking his lips.

"Ok, so it's settled, I'll arrange the conference and pack, you can cuddle to Junie and get some rest, I'd use a fresh diver soon," Taeyong smiled to him.

He leaned in kissing him a few more times till he left the room Jae's insides twisting from all the worries and excitement.

He lifted Junie's head cautiously putting a pillow underneath it then left the room quietly to help Taeyong pack and maybe yes, kiss a little more until their baby will be up.

It was still early but they have been driving or three hours now, Jae was yawing loud trying to keep his eyes open while Taeyong was driving cautiously and Junie was asleep on the backseat.

"It says we will be thefe afound noon," muttered Jae yawning again.

"Stop or I'll fall asleep listening to you," begged Taeyong.

"Soffy," Jae took his phone out looking through the news sites till he found the nickname of the person that had published the news about Renjun online. He decided to try his luck, write there and ask the person for his or her motives. He was thinking hard how to put it into words till he finally wrote down a short message. He pressed send then hid the phone closing his eyes. What if Junie was right and Daisy was involved, should he speak to the girl, threaten her with leaving the show, but she was just a teenager deep down under, as innocent and scared as his son.

"What's bothering you?" asked Taeyong.

"Daisy Kim," muttered Jae sleepily.

"You believe what Junie is telling you?"

"Yes I do, I finally do," whispered Jae trying to keep his eyes open but they were falling back closed again.

"I can speak with her you know I'm good in negotiating with teenagers," muttered Taeyong.

"Ok," Jae was happy Taeyong will take over the dirty job as always, he admired his lover for his strength and maturity, for everything he was scarifying to make his and Junie's life as nice and comfortable as possible.

"You'fe an angel you know that," Jae laid his hand on Taeyong's thigh smiling to himself.

Taeyong stayed quiet, so Jae just let the sleep to take over him so he was surprised when he was woken up by a small hand pulling on his hoodie.

"What?" he asked rubbing his eyes.

"Jae wake up were here!" said Junie letting go off his arm.

"Ah!" Jae groaned crawling out of the car stretching his numb arms and leg. They had parked in front of a cosy hotel and Taeyong was busy taking the suitcases out of the trunk with Junie's help.

"He's like a big sleepy Moomin today," whispered Taeyong nudging Renjun's side.

"Isn't he always?" asked Renjun grinning.

"Hey!" Jae protested when they came to him to hug him from both sides.

They walked inside, booked two rooms next to each other then found their way in. The moment the door closed behind them Jae fell on Taeyong's lips kissing him roughly passing him to the wall.

"Volcano Jae," whispered Taeyong between hot making out.

"I need you," Jae's body played absolutely crazy, his senses all up when he was sucking down Taeyong's neck then back to his lips.

Thank you for your great support and feedback. How do you like the chapter? What do you think about Taeyong's plan and Jaeyong moments?

Much <3