13. Bromance

Renjun walked to the bed then jumped under his duvet at the far edge of the couch, away from Yuta, Sicheng was always sleeping in the middle between them. Yuta turned his way sending him a smile.

"I heard you're rebelling against Jae, that's good," he said.

"Has Sicheng told?" asked Renjun shocked.

"He's my boyfriend," Yuta winked.

"Will you tell Daddy Tae?" asked Renjun.

He knew Yuta and Taeyong were best friends even if Yuta and Jae hated each other all their life.

"No, I'd like o see Fat F's face once he finds out during the live shows," Yuta grinned.

"I might not make it that far," whispered Renjun.

"But if you will it will be a precious sight," Yuta was still smiling to himself in a mean way.

"I'll call Daddy Tae," whispered Renjun finding his phone, walking to the kitchen sitting on one of the bar chairs around the white table. He dialed Taeyong's number pressing video call, soon a dark room appeared he saw Taeyong's rather tired face. It was almost midday there but Taeyong must have just woken up.

"Junie," Taeyong was rubbing his eyes, he switched a nigh lamp on so his face became brighter, the rad hair was very messy his makeup-less face red from a rush, his eyes even smaller.

"Hi, sorry for waking you up," whispered Renjun.

"I told you you can do it," Taeyong yawned. "How was your day?"

"Ok... long," whispered Renjun.

"I heard you're at Sicheng's," Taeyong smiled.

"Yes, staying over," Renjun shivered. "Is it ok?"

"Sure, you know I trust Sicheng and Yuta with this, they have proven themselves as babysitters," joked Taeyong.

"I'm not a baby!" protested Renjun.

"I know, you're a big boy," Taeyong grinned.

"I see you're tired so I'll just say bye," muttered Renjun feeling a wince.

"You should go to sleep, school's tomorrow."

"I know," Renjun sighed, ah school, how good a life without school had to be.

"School can be a fun place too, I met the love of my life at school so you never know," Taeyong winked to him.

Renjun shook his head, he started to giggle loud.

"June it's time to go to sleep really," he heard Sicheng's voice.

"What time is it there?" asked Taeyong.

"Ah," Renjun became red.

He saw how Taeyong took his second phone checking the time zone watches.

"June it's 4:15 a.m.!" said Taeyong his voice a little sharper.

"Im going to sleep daddy," he said jumping from the chair.

"I need to talk to Sicheng about it," Taeyong shook his head.

"Please don't be mad at Sicheng," begged Renjun.

"Ok but up to bed, and sweet dreams," Taeyong's voice calmed down.

"Ok sweet dreams for you too, love you," whispered Renjun.

"Love you too my baby," Taeyong waved to him so Renjun waved back.

He pressed the end of the call then ran to his backpack taking Dalli out. He walked to the bed to see how Sicheng moved his lips off Yuta's blushing again.

Renjun slipped under his duvet laying down cuddling to Dalli, he kissed the stuffed animal, yes Dalli and Ti were the ones he could kiss.

"Night my little rebel," whispered Sicheng leaning above him, his lips brushed Renjun's cheek in a sweet peck, his hand ruffled his hair then Sicheng's warmth disappeared.

Renjun laid there listening, he felt the mattress moving, then heard a lips on lips sound that caused his stomach to twist.

"He's not asleep yet," whispered Yuta.

"Sorry," Sicheng giggled.

The mattress moved again when Sicheng laid down his arm move over Renjun and he felt a little bit like back to childhood when he loved to fall asleep cuddling to Sicheng.

He took his brother's palm squeezing it in his hand, he knew it was just temporary, and whenever he'll fall asleep Sicheng will turn to his lover to be closer to him, this thought hurt a lot so he pulled Sicheng's arm closer causing the boy to move to him with his duvet.

"Junie Sicheng is here, not going anymore," whispered the boy kissing the top of his head. "And Sicheng love you so sleep."

Yes they were saying it a lot, but lately Renjun had his doubts if this 'I love you's' aren't just empty words because Sicheng loved Yuta more than him, and Jae and Taeyong loved each other more than him, if his parents were alive they'd love him fully, he knew it, they would love him unconditionally, not as a second or third choice but as the first one.

He wanted to tell Sicheng to go to Yuta right now as anger boiled in him, but somehow the thought of Sicheng letting go of him hurt more so he pulled the boy's hand to his chest tightly, he felt how Sicheng move his other arm under his head and pulled him into his arms, so he just closed his eyes and slowly because of Sicheng's closeness and warmth he fell asleep.

Thank you for all your support and the love. How do you like Renjun's interactions with Yuwin and his night call with Taeyong?
You will meet some of the other well known characters but also some new ones very soon :)

Much <3