"Hey bug, what are you doing?" She asks talking loudly over noise in the background making it difficult to hear her.

"I can't hear you, go somewhere quiet." I see her walk past a few people before going into a quieter room and shutting the door. "That's better, what did you say?"

"I said. Hey bug, what are you doing?" I blush a little at her nickname and I hear my friends mumbling and snickering with each other.

"Taking a snack break from my homework with these fools." I turn the camera towards them and grab my fruit I placed on the coffee table.

"Hey Billie!" They say in unison and she replies with a hey. I flip the camera back over to me.

"Where are you?" I bite into a strawberry and lay my back against the couch.

"Doing important stuff." She says with a teasing smile and I roll my eyes.

"You think you're so important."

"I am, thank you very much."

"Can you come back now?" I groan pouting my lips.

"Why so you can stare at my lips all day?" She questions with her infamous smirk and I smack my teeth.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I tease smirking myself.

"I'd like something el-"

"Billie! Can you come here for a second." Her mother Maggie cuts her off making her groan and she tells me to hold on. She puts her phone down and I hear her shuffle out of the room.

"You bitches are flirting!" Nya says coming over and smacking my arm.

"You think so?" I ask cluelessly making them look at me with another blank expression.

"Our best friend is an idiot y'all." Kevin says and I give him the middle finger.

"A bitch is back." Billie says coming into the room and picking up her phone.

"What else do you have planned for today?" I ask leaning my head against my hand.

"A few interviews and some shoots." She leans back onto the couch with a sigh. "I just want to come home." She pouts.

"You'll be back before you know it." I say hopeful, I know she's going to be and already is exhausted. Based off her busy schedule, I know I could never be a celebrity. I already don't know how to hand the struggles of getting through high school.

"Oh before I forget, Zoe wanted to know if you work tomorrow so she can come visit you."

"Aw! Yes I do and it's just her luck cause I'll be serving tomorrow." Zoe is such a sweet person. Shes seems to be such a great friend to Billie, I know that's hard to find for her now.

"She claims you're such a sweetheart." She snorts rolling her eyes.

"I am a sweetheart."

"Ha!" Kevin laughs loudly making me give him the finger.

"Says the one who told me to choke on a celery stick." Tori chimes in and I give her the finger too.

"Whatever. Are you ready for our hike on the 15th?" She throws her head back at the mention of that.

"I forgot all about that. Fuck." She groans, running a hand down her face.

"You can still come right?" I ask in a hopeful tone.

"I can see. Some of my friends are coming back and they wanted to spend the day with me." She sighs and I slightly pout but quickly fix my face.

"Oh, that's okay. Go have fun with them. They probably miss you."

"You sure? You can come over afterwards."

"That's fine, I'll bring some food."

"Okay I'll make sure t-" Another voice cuts her off and she groans in annoyance. "Hey, I gotta go but I'll call you later."

"Okay, talk to you later William." I giggle and she gives me the finger before hanging up. I bite into my watermelon with a small pout.

"Y'all are so cute it's sickening." Nya says coming beside me to pick off my plate of fruit.  I roll my eyes and smack her hand away from my strawberries.

"She called you bug." Tori coos making me blush. Kevin makes kissy noises and says the word bug in a baby voice.

"Quit it!" I glare at them and giggling shortly after.

"Hey, did I tell y'all that Jay called me the other day?" Nya asks scrolling on her phone with a bored expression.

"Jay Neal?" I groan scrunching my face up. Jay was Nya's ex who she was head over heels for and so was he, until he started gaining a following from his Youtube. Kevin makes a sound like he's about to throw up and I chuckle at his dramatics.

"I can't stand him." Tori scowls with a distinguished look of anger on her face. If Tori doesn't like you, you must've done something terribly wrong. Which he did.

"What he say?" I ask looking over at Nya.

"If we could talk." I roll my eyes and Kevin smacks his teeth loudly.

"Do you want to talk to him?" Tori asks and Nya shrugs with a frown. Jay is the only person I've known Nya to ever have a weakness for. I'm not exactly sure why but she lets him in every time he tries crawling back.

"I don't know I mean.. I still love him but he's an asshole." Nya mumbles laying her head on Kevin's shoulder.

"Fuck him." I say plainly and that's grabs everyone's attention. I shrug and bite into a piece of watermelon.

"Sada I don't understand how you can be so nonchalant but also so sensitive sometimes. You truly amaze me." Kevin teases and I throw a grape at him. I'm nonchalant when it comes to people's bullshit, I don't care for people who play with people's feelings or time.

"He's a bitch and I don't think you should speak to him but if you want to, go ahead." There's no way I'm going to try and argue Nya down because I know she's going to reach out to him. We all fall into a silence after that, busying ourselves with our phones or our thoughts.

——-

Hi, this chapter was extremely shitty but it was a filler and something to give y'all. If uploads are slow it's because I'm going on a vacation but I will try to put out at least two chapters in the next two days. I have a small case of writers block, maybe because I want to rush and get to the good stuff.

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Pls keep voting and sharing to people, I really appreciate it.

Excuse any errors. Love y'all ☺️

- P