CHAPTER FORTY SIX

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news" Pea announced as they all sat in the cramped car," But we all been worrying about Dylan, but what about Midge, she's involved in this right? So—"

"I did not even think that" Anthony turned to them," She was capable of stabbing me, even if it was just a warning stab, but still if she is—capable of spilling blood" He said looking at Fangs' grazed torso frowning at it, knowing Marnie would give hell for it," Then we have her to look out for as well"

"I can try and stop her" Fangs raised his hand and all of them turned to him and gave him a 'are you serious right now?' look. He lowered his hand," She has this weird obsession with me so—"

"Yeah, she does, and we prefer keeping you away from her then handing you to her" Jughead shook his head," I think you are the best to be with us when we find Marnie, not off making her have the anxiety of you being in possible danger"

"Any better ideas?" Fangs asked and Toni this time raised her hand," How about we think logically for a moment? We are practically going in empty-handed, and I might add we are all defenceless"

"I can pack a punch Toni" Pea grumbled making her roll her eyes," Yeah, all of us can, but Midge and Dylan pretty much kidnapped us—Marnie would think the same as us saying we are pretty much deer in headlights"

"Okay Toni we don't need some long pep talk" Jughead cut her off and she folded her arms," No Jug, listen to me, you of all people should see this is a bad idea. Like Anthony said Dylan is probably waiting for us, and what do you think will happen if we just walk in there? Do you think we'll walk in there grab Marnie and walk away scot free? No, we are not in a stimulation"

Fangs scratched his beck and groaned," I hate that Marnie is being held captive, but Toni has a point. I know we said not to involve the gang or heck even the police. But let's face it guys we are not the Scooby Doo gang that solve mysteries, catch the bad guy and save people. For the matter, we have no experience in any of those categories"

Anthont grit his teeth as he ran his hand through his hair," Marnie is in there, I'm sure of it, this is our chance"

"A chance yes, but be smart Anthony—" Anthony groaned loudly cutting off Fangs," That's the thing Fogarty, I'm not the smart one" His voice cracked," Marnie is" Once they heard his voice, they all knew why he was in a rush to get his sister back.

"Hey man" Pea spoke up putting a hand on his shoulder," Look, I know things are fucked up, and things could have been avoided, but we'll save her, but not like this. As much as I hate thinking she is just behind those closed doors, Toni and Fangs are right. If we just go head in, we'll suffer the consequences"

Fangs looked at him," Marnie will not hate you for what happened, but she might if we all put ourselves in danger. We didn't ask the others for help last time and look at the mess we all got in. So, for once let's be the kids and ask the adults for help"