CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

"Seriously guys, not that I mind and neither does Lorenzo, but don't you prefer being in your own beds?" Marnie asked looking down to the floor, where Fangs and Sweet Pea were currently occupying," Nah, I always wanted to see the place Fangs was t...

"Seriously guys, not that I mind and neither does Lorenzo, but don't you prefer being in your own beds?" Marnie asked looking down to the floor, where Fangs and Sweet Pea were currently occupying," Nah, I always wanted to see the place Fangs was temporarily living at, and I gotta say, this is such a girl room" Pea joked and Marnie looked at him offended.

Meanwhile, Toni was on the bed since Marnie offered the arrangement, as she contentedly took it, making Fangs scowl at his spot," If you get handsy with her, I will not hesitate to throw you down here and take my place back Topaz"

"Oh chill Fogarty, or else I'll make Marnie put you out with the dogs" She mocked laying down," I can see why you like it, it's comfy and warm, and you have Marnie next—" A pillow was thrown over to her as Marnie who was at her desk on her laptop laughed. "Hey, if you guys break anything, you'll both be out with the dogs" She scolded playfully leaning back on her chair sighing.

"You know since Jughead was the one suggests we stick with each other; you'd think he'd sacrifice his bed as well" Pea muttered bitterly as he laid on the floor," I think Renzo would lose it if suddenly the whole entourage was here" Fangs added as he turned to Marnie getting up from his spot.

"Babe, I think you should call it a night, it's getting late, and we have school tomorrow" Fangs walked over to her," But I—" She saw the look on his face, and sighed nodding her head," Okay"

"Yay! now come and cuddle with me!" Toni lifted her hands motioning for Marnie as she gladly went to them, while Fangs was mumbling curses as he went to the floor. Once everyone was in their place for the night, Marnie tried to pretend to sleep, not wanting to make Toni lose her slumber.

Fangs knew immediately and waited for a while until he knew the others were asleep, as he got up walked over to the other side of the bed," Let's go make you something warm to drink" He whispered to her, as a smile formed on her face.

The pair of them sneaked out of the room, to the kitchen, as Marnie sat on the counter, while Fangs was making tea for her," Closer than you think, what the hell does that even mean!" Fangs walked over to her placing himself in front of her," Hey, no, right now it's you and me time, none of that thinking" He said poking her forehead with his finger.

"But—" Fangs leaned forward kissing her to shut her up," That's cheating" She mumbled pulling out of the kiss but was just cut off again with another kiss. Eventually, she stopped arguing as Fangs showered her with kisses, which distracted her from the mess they were all in.

"Okay we should stop before Renzo walks in, and starts going all 'what did I say about doing this under the roof?!' Marnie mocked his voice, and Fangs pouted," But its just kissing~!" He whined but walked to the stove almost forgetting he was boiling water.

"Yeah, to us it's kissing, but to Renzo, it's otherwise" Marnie chuckled jumping down from the counter to hug him from behind," We can sleep on the couch if that makes you feel better" He turned to her quickly," Deal"