CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

"What are you doing here?" Marnie asked as Fangs walked into her room with a bag

"What are you doing here?" Marnie asked as Fangs walked into her room with a bag. She looked down to it and raised an eyebrow," and with a bag"

"Lorenzo said for me to stay over, he's worried about the whole incident with Anthony, and since your brother is still in the hospital, he asked me to stay here" He grinned at her, plopping his bag on her chair," In my room?" She asked tilting her head to look at his thrown bag.

"Well, he didn't say where specifically" He shrugged making her chuckle," You really think he'll let you sleep in my room?"

"Well—" Fangs spoke up and Marnie held a snicker at Lorenzo who was standing at the door with his arms folded," If the door is kept open, then I'll allow it" Fangs flinched as he quickly turned to Lorenzo who was smirking," Sorry Fogarty, I don't want mini Marnie and Fangs running around anytime soon"

"Oh my god" Marnie murmured facepalming," Oh god, don't be such a dad right now, please" She whispered mortified. Lorenzo smirked turning to leave feeling accomplished at the looks both of them had, knowing he made them self-aware and awkward.

"I swear if FP was also here, we'd lose our minds" Fangs mumbled averting his eyes from Marnie. The pair of them have not even gone that far in bed since they wanted to wait a little longer. It was mutual on both sides since they never been in a serious relationship, so they both wanted to not rush on anything, despite being months together, they knew it was not time yet.

"Well," Marnie coughed inelegantly," Should we get ready for bed?" She asked and cursed at how anything being said now was going to make them self-conscious, thanks to Lorenzo making it turn this way.

"Ye-Yeah, let's" He stuttered as they both walked to the bed," You'd think we wouldn't be embarrassed about this, yet we act like never done it before—Oh for the love of—I meant—"

Marnie snorted laying in bed, waving her hand," I know what you mean, it's funny how we make what Lorenzo said to make us embarrassed, now come here before either of us make our minds go further than it already is"

Fangs sighed getting in bed turning to Marnie," We are so silly sometimes, but that just shows how much we care about each other" She said looking at him," It's not easy loving, and now I know why I was so afraid of it"

"Babe, you don't have to tell me yet—" Fangs said and Marnie shook her head," No, right now it's the right moment, I just hope you don't think of me differently after I tell you"

Fangs lifted the hand he was holding to his lips," I will never do that because I love you Marnie" Marnie smiled at him," I love you too"

"Wow, we just said that," Fangs said with his eyes wide," We did" She nodded learning forward kissing him gently," So, it's story time"