CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Marnie rolled her eyes while scoffing," Yeah, the only way I could have figured that out was if I knew you even existed

Marnie rolled her eyes while scoffing," Yeah, the only way I could have figured that out was if I knew you even existed. Any smart person would have had the time to even figure it out, it's not about being observant at all"

Dylan let out a small chuckle," You—are not wrong, I give you that"

"So—Dylan, what is your brilliant plan of kidnapping me? What can I do to satisfy whatever devious plan you have formed in that head of yours?" Marnie leaned her elbows on the table they were sat at and decided to question him.

"What makes you think I'll even tell you?" He asked and she huffed," Because you will, I'm sure of it. You easily gave in when I questioned about who you were, and with the way you are shaking your leg under the table, is enough for me to know you just want to talk about it"

"This is why I admire you, Marnie Jean, you are beautiful and smart"

"I would have gladly taken that as a compliment, but taking that you are psychotic, I rather you go back to insulting me"

"I took you away from all the things that can hurt you, Marnie. Why can't you see that?"

She gave him a look and scoffed," Took me away from—The hell you did! What do you know what's good for me or not?!"

Dylan stood up from his chair as he slammed his hands on the table," You really think that Fangs fellow will treat you right?! He is just like everyone else, he'll just leave! Just like how your brother told you to at the hospital."

She flinched at the mention of her brother making her recoil back in her chair," You killed your parents, just like how I killed my adoptive mother, Marnie. We are killers, and we belong together. We.are.perfect.for.each.other."

"You are a sick bastard!" She shouted getting out of the chair but Dylan just laughed in the creepiest way anyone could explain," Yes! Yes—Marnie be afraid! It suits you! Scream for me, Marnie!! Scream!!"

He shouted loud enough that Marnie's ears were screaming in pain since the sound of his yelling bounced off the walls making it louder than normal. She shielded herself behind the chair she as sat on, as Dylan slowly walked over to her. She gripped the chair ready to hit Dylan with the chair but she failed to remember that the chair was bolted to the ground.

"Marnie," He said in a disappointed tone," I thought you studied this room enough" He eyed her hands at the chair knowing what she was trying to do," Shame on you, for thinking I didn't think ahead after bringing you here"

"I gave you a place that gave you all you needed, but looks like I'll have to be a little stricter than usual" He whispered leaving the room, and only the faint sound of the countless locks filled Marnie's ears as she fell to the ground crying.