CHAPTER EIGHT

"What the hell is going on here?!" Jughead shouted, as he ran in holding hands with Betty, who Marnie met in class, learning she was Jughead's girlfriend, and the two instantly hit it off

"Red here punched my brother and for a stupid ass reason!" Marnie argued, as she was no longer propping her foot on Archie's chest, while Reggie, the male who revealed why it happened in the first place—which only made Marnie wanted to punch the life out of Archie even more.

Jughead looking over to Toni who was holding a bloody handkerchief to Anthony's nose, and then turned to Archie who only had a red forehead. He then looked at Marnie who also the matching mark on hers," Okay, first off, why the hell is your head red Marnie?"

"She slammed her forehead on the red-head," Anthony said, with amusement, but groaning since his nose was probably fractured, making Pea and Fangs hide there laughs behind their hands.

Betty also wanted to laugh, but was able to hold it in," Archie why did you punch Anthony?" She asked, deciding to be the peacekeeper

"He was flirting with Ronnie" This made Marnie cross her arms

"Right, he did, and he apologized, but you went off punching him anyways!"

The reason Marnie was fuming with anger, was because, seeing her brother's bloody nose, brought back memories of one of their foster parents who liked using them as their personal punching bags," I'd beat your ass so damn hard, but I have to keep my record clean, but things like this" Marnie added, as she waved to Archie and her brother," Are pushing my patience, and it'll lead to losing my twin!"

Out of the gang, only Toni and Jughead knew what she meant, that if either twin messes up, they'll be separated, from each other," What?" Archie asked, now feeling the guilt overtake him, now regretting his actions

"M, it's okay, I'm fine" Anthony added, not wanting his sister to blow up.

"Fine?! A bloody nose is fine?!" Marnie argued, as Fangs walked over to her grabbing one of her hands as he whispered for her to calm down and that she did, but he didn't let it go as he turned to Reggie and Archie

"I don't care what kind of anger, you have stored up right now, but back off the twins, because if you mess with them—you mess with all of us" Fangs glared waving his hands to the serpents that started to appear.

He pulled away Marnie, walking off as the gang followed," So they are serpents" Reggie mumbled, but loud enough for the twins to hear making them both turn to him

"It's who we are, deal with it!" They snapped, and it made Betty, Archie and Reggie feel chills down their spines, on how in sync those words were, but also feeling the words like they were venom.

"They are our Senior Serpents, I'd like it if you two don't piss them off," Jughead said turning to his friends," Arch, the twins won't cause trouble as long as you leave them alone. They are in a tight situation and I'm not asking you to be friends with them" He then looked at Reggie," Either of you, but just try not to do anything, they lost so much, and this is their last chance"

"What do you mean?" Reggie asked while Jughead shook his head

"It's not my story to tell"