CHAPTER THIRTEEN

The title of Queen Vixen that Marnie had, was no longer following her and as well as the title King Lothario that Anthony had, was also gone as well

For most of the students in Riverdale high, it had been a huge shock, that just a couple months, the twins were no longer trying to date anyone, that it had them all curious. It was like the students all fed off rumours and gossip, that they needed answers about what happened to the infamous twins.

The twin's entire existence was their interest, since only a few people knew about their background, making them interesting. So the pair were targeted to rumours and gossip on a daily bases.

"I swear, does anyone in this school have lives?" Marnie scoffed as she sat in between Fangs and Toni at the table with Pea across from her at the table that had been pretty much labelled as theirs during lunch.

"I would be lying if I said yes, to be honest, but Riverdale is such a small town, that everyone lives off of others for entertainment" Toni added

Fangs looked at her slightly worried like it was an instinct for him to put his defence down with Marnie," Did something happen?"

Marnie groaned and then turned to him," I usually don't make rumours get to me, but did you hear the new one going around?" He raised an eyebrow trying to think of anything, but Fangs only ever heard the latest gossip from either Pea or Jughead., but neither of them had anything interesting to tell him.

Pea snorted across the table," Please, there is always something new going around at this place"

Marnie rolled her eyes at him frowning," Well, okay that's not wrong, but this new one is a little too personal"

"Hmm— Is it 'Queen Vixen Marnie falls?" Pea joked as she shook her head

"Or, that you and your brother are from a weird cult?" Toni teased, making Marnie deadpan at her.

"Or—"

"No the rumour that Fangs and I are dating" Marnie cut off Sweet Pea making Fangs who was drinking his beverage at the worst time, spit- take all over him.

"Imma kill you!" Pea argued, but Fangs just shoved his face away as he coughed. Toni on the other hand, found it all amusing, at how red Fangs face was, and she knew it was not because of nearly choking on his drink. Fangs had confessed to her and Sweet Pea about his feelings for the Gomez twin, making it their goal to get them together one day.

Marnie started to pat Fangs back worried for him as she passed him a napkin, which was snatched out of her hand by Sweet Pea since was the victim to Fangs incredible spit-take.

"Just another rumour, don't think too much about it," Fangs said catching his breath. Toni and Sweet Pea both had the urge to roll their eyes, knowing that he shouldn't have said it like that.

Marnie felt hurt to those words, unsure why, but it was enough to even for her to know that he didn't have to dismiss it so quickly, but she brushed it off, not wanting to have an unnecessary argument with him. She didn't want to see days where she and Fangs didn't speak with each other.

"Wait...what?" Marnie mentally questioned herself, at that sudden thought. She raised a hand to her chest furrowing her brows, which went noticed by both Toni and Pea as they shared looks.

Something was igniting in Marnie's heart, one that she was so unfamiliar with. Romantic feelings.