CHAPTER TWENTY

"You're joking!"

"You're joking!"

Lorenzo who was already a few glasses of wine in the dinner laughed as he turned to look at both Fangs and Marnie in complete shock. She chuckled at him shaking her head," Nope, Fangs really did participate in a musical! Jughead showed us"

"Wow, how did I not know this!" Anthony retorted as he tapped his hand on the table," I feel betrayed that Pea didn't tell me!"

"He and I made an agreement to never talk about it," Fangs said trying to let the heat on his face settle down. He wasn't really a huge part in the musical, but the subject was still embarrassing to talk about.

"He can also play the guitar and sing" Marnie bragged and Fangs couldn't help but find it adorable that she kept bragging about him, it is the first that anyone has ever done for him.

"Good grades, participation in school events and now playing an instrument and singing? Marnie, he is a keeper!" Mia gave her thumbs up

Lorenzo nodded as well," I agree, Marnie, treat him right" Fangs found it odd that instead of them telling her to treat him right, they are telling her instead, but he was happier about being approved by her parents' figures.

"Of course, I will" She responded grabbing his hand and turning to smile at him," Someone as amazing as Fangs only come around once in a lifetime, not only is he a great boyfriend, but before that he was an amazing best friend"

Anthony and the adults looked at the two who looked at each other lovingly, and they all knew that they were perfect for each other. Having known Marnie never been in a relationship ever, they were glad Fogarty was the one who came into the picture. He was going to make her happy, and she was for him.

Fangs felt his face turn red at Marnie's confession and he didn't know where the confidence came from as he responded back," Well, I can say the same for you, not only are you making me want to try harder for myself and I never thought I would feel that ever. I'm so glad that you came into my life, and even if we only been together for a month, the time before as just friends, was enough for me to know that you were going to be a huge part in my life"

Marnie had felt her eyes tear up as she reached over hugging him, as the three watching all smiled at each other. Anthony being himself raised a glass as he whistled," To the lovers!"

Both of them chuckled pulling out of the hug, as Fangs wiped her tears," I'll try my hardest to only make happy tears spill out of your beautiful eyes" He whispered only for her to hear as more tears fell down her face

"I'm so glad I didn't wear make-up today," She scrunched her nose as she laughed as they both turned back to the dinner after their confessions. They both didn't know they had it in them, and it was enough to say that being together is what made it happen.

She was sure that she and Fangs were going to have hardships as well, but right now, the happiness was all they cared about. It was only the beginning of their story.