CHAPTER FORTY TWO

"When we came to Riverdale, the only thing he made me do, was try and find information on Dilton

"When we came to Riverdale, the only thing he made me do, was try and find information on Dilton. It was all I had done and it was all I thought I needed to do, but that was far from it"

"When I got stabbed and saw it was Midge, I was confused because I didn't understand why she even targeted me. I was foolish to think Dylan had nothing to do with it at the time, and just thought she just wanted to get to me because Marnie was with Fangs"

Fangs winced at the thought of Midge, and how he pretty much violated him. He felt disgusted to think she was petty enough to do all that and he felt bad for whatever Moose had to go through when they were together.

"What made you know it was Dylan?" Fangs asked and Anthony frowned," I didn't but then after someone left a burner phone in my hospital room, I was sure it had something to do with him"

"You sound like you were still unsure," Jughead noticed the tone in his voice.

"That was because I was, I still didn't think it was him because Dylan is smart as hell and me breaking into the Mayor's office to get names of a bunch of people is nothing he'd ever have me do, everything was legal, so this one time I gave it no thought it was him-"

Sweet Pea raised his hand stopping Anthony," Hold up-You broke into the Mayor's office?!"

"Yeah, but it's not even important-thinking about the time you guys suddenly got kidnapped, it was all a diversion" Anthony pulled out the crumpled papers and showed it to the gang," He made me get these names and print information on them, but I feel like it's not even important"

Toni took the paper straightening it out and her face turned grim along with the others," Anthony-These are the names of the people that died from the mishandled drugs your parents supplied them" Though, it had the exact names on the files they saw, the only missing name was Darryl Doliey.

Anthony shot them a look and frowned but with anger a glint in his eye, "What the hell are you talking about?"

The gang shared looks and realized that Anthony had no clue about the files from their old childhood home. Pea being the closest to Anthony decided he'll be the one to break the news to him.

"Before we got kidnapped, we all were your childhood home, Marnie figured that it was the next clue and it was. We found the list of people you have here that had died through the drugs, and not only that, in the files we saw the Doliey's father was there"

"No, it can't be Darryl's death was completely different from those there" He corrected them and made them all go silent.

Anthony folded his arms," Besides that,Marnie actually went inside our home?" Fangs nodded," She was hesitant especially since she blames herself for your parents' death"

"But Marnie had nothing to do with it, sure they went to search for her, but there death was not her fault" Anthony corrected him and Fangs sighed," We all know that Anthony, but the way you sent her off back at the hospital, she is dead set she did. The way she cried telling me you probably hate her, she was hurt and so broken"

They watched Anthony's face fall and run a hand on his face, "I still feel like complete shit for that, but it was my orders. I was supposed to cause a fight between us, but I used the moment to push her away, if I had known It was Dylan, I wouldn't have done it. I love Marnie more than anything and I never wanted her to get hurt

"It was exactly what he wanted then, he made a reason for you to be a part and that means the entire game was just a trap. Also, the fact with the information on your parents, there is more to this than just a plot for revenge or some weird obession with someone" Jughead explained," You have a clue where he might be keeping her?"

Anthony nodded "Yeah I do, and I bet he is just waiting for me to come, and I feel like it's not going to end pretty if we waste any more time.