CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"This is why I hate these feelings" Marnie mumbled hurt as she walked into the scene before her

Anthony had been scowling angrily, beside her, as he had the urge to stop it, but instead, he turned to his sister, is his first priority.

Marnie was going to confront her feelings to Fangs after talking with Lorenzo and Anthony. Both of them sharing that Fangs feels the same way, made her build the courage to talk about it with him, but fate has a horrible way of showing its colours.

She had turned the hall, to Fangs making out with Midge Klump. She tore her gaze away from the scene and turned to her brother," See A, this" she pointed to Midge and Fangs," Is why I refuse to catch these feelings!" She shouted a little louder than expected as she ran off leaving Anthony to see a glimpse of tears running down her face.

Her voice was so loud, that the two in lip-lock had pulled away, and when Fangs turned his face had been one stricken with horror. Midge had the look of victory on her face, and Anthony noticed it, as she walked away.

"Really Fogarty? Just when Marnie had the courage you go and make out with someone?! Great now everything is ruined" Anthony stated upset, but holding back blowing up at Fangs since he was not entirely at fault.

It was no news, that Midge had hated his own sister, since her own boyfriend, Moose had shown interest in the female counterpart of the Gomez twins.

Although, the fact that Fangs didn't push her away, he was not getting scot-free from being yelled at.

"Marnie had the courage to what?" Fangs questioned finally speaking up to Anthony who was whispering curses left to right.

He turned to look at him frowning," To realize her feelings for you, but now— that is probably gone" He said desperately

"What?" Fangs voice cracked but Anthony ignored the question

"If you like my sister, why are you going around kissing other people Fogarty? Usually, when you claim to like someone, you don't go and make out with the one you don't have feelings for"

"Look, it really wasn't like that, please, she suddenly kissed me, and I was about to pull away! I swear!" Fangs confessed, and genuinely. It was true, for other people it didn't seem that way, but it was his words over theirs.

"The one you need to convince is my sister, not me, and you better do it fast. I mean seriously, just grow balls and tell her how you feel before she does something—she regrets" Fangs nodded running off but was stopped when Anthony grabbed his wrist," You better not hurt her Fogarty"

"I wouldn't dream of it, and besides, your sister is kind of scary, I wouldn't want to anger her," He said sheepishly, making Anthony chuckle

"She'll be in the auditorium, its where she goes when she is upset"

"I know, its also the place go when I'm upset, I was the one to bring her there when she was overwhelmed a while back, because of some rumours," Fangs smirked, as he ran off to get his girl, it was now or never, and he preferred the first option.