CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Marnie had started feeling strange around Fangs, like every time he smiled, she'd get butterflies to her stomach, or every time he laughed, she felt goosebumps

Marnie had started feeling strange around Fangs, like every time he smiled, she'd get butterflies to her stomach, or every time he laughed, she felt goosebumps. She was rather loving the feeling she was getting just being around him, as she found herself wanting to be around him more and more.

Anthony had missed talking to Marnie so he decided to clear his day knowing Marnie spent these days to herself. He walked into her bedroom, usually expecting a pillow thrown at him, or the usual 'knock before you enter' lecture, but he got none of that. Instead, he walked in seeing his twin in a daze, a look he never has seen Marnie ever have.

He knew what it was, in fact, Marnie is probably the only one who doesn't even know what it is herself. Despite having gone on multiple dates, all of it was meant as nothing more than just a fulfilment of her needs. It was almost if Marnie felt like she was incapable of falling in love romantically.

Anthony stood in front of his sister waving his hand not getting any reaction making him furrow his brows. All he could think of is that she is far along with these new emotions, that he couldn't help but feel a little horrible, that his sister never experienced it before.

"Marnie, I broke one of your heels" Anthony stated, thinking that might somehow get out of her daze, but to his surprise, it did not even make her flinch. He frowned trying again," I got in trouble today at school, that the principal might call Mia" He tried another lie, but once again, he got nothing.

Anthony spent half an hour trying to snap his sister out of her daze, to even shaking her or throwing a pillow to her face, but it was like she was in a trance. He then let out a frustrated sigh, knowing what will work, and he hated that it was the only thing that probably can.

"Marnie, Fangs is coming over" It was like the antidote for the daze she was in, as she instantly left her mind, and blinked a couple of times to see her twin crossing his arms frowning. "Out of everything I said, even to saying I got hurt, you didn't even hear me until I mentioned Fogarty?" Marnie looked at him confused not sure what he meant, and Anthony wanted to slam his head on the wall in frustration.

"You have it so bad" He grumbled as she cocked her eyebrow

"Have what bad?"  Anthony looked above like he was praying to god for some assistance, for how to even talk to his sister about her feelings she wasn't even aware of.

Anthony sighed, as he pulled her rolling chair to sit in front of her," We need to have the talk" Marnie made a disgusted face

"No we don't, the system already made us go to the program all about safe se—

Anthony almost choked as he waved his hands," NO! Not that talk" He said embarrassed clearing his throat

"Then what talk?" She questioned trying to think of what talks there are that she might have missed.

"Your falling in love with Fogarty" He blurted out lifting his hands preparing himself to be yelled at or even being thrown pillows, but all he got, was Marnie looking at him like he took candy from a baby.

"What?" Marnie asked like she heard something forbidden

"WHAT?!"