"Because she was easy. That fucking backstabbing bitch. I hate her." I breathed as a whisper. I turned my gaze towards my feet as I lazily leaned against the railing still.

Tears started to dwell up in my eyes when I heard the ruffling of footsteps come towards me.

Then suddenly my face got lifted up and I stared right into Danny's smoldering green eyes. Yes people as badly as he broke my heart he is still smoking hot.

We stared at each other for a few moments when he started to lean in. I knew exactly what he was going to do. The stupid girl that I am closed my eyes and waited for the impact of his lips on mine. His warm lips collided with mine. It tasted like strawberry.. Then I actually remembered what he did to me and my eyes shot open while I pushed him away.

"What the fuck!" I hissed at him while wiping my mouth.

"I love you, Lyn. Don't you get it?" He said half suprised and half sincere. What fucking ever.

"I get that you fucked around with that slut that I used to call my best friend. My life could be right out of some fucked up fairytale. Quite sad actually.." I retorted angrily while making hand gestures all over the place.

"You know I actually never slept with her right?" He dryly questions me.

My eyes went wide. "What?" I asked.

"Yeah. I honestly don't know what the hell I saw in her. But I want you and I miss you Stormlyn." He said honest and heartfelt.

"Um... Yeah I don't know how to respond to that.." I said bluntly like some idiot.

"Just say you will think things over and give us another chance. Please?" He pleaded.

"Okay." I simply stated. I mean come on, Danny never lied about anything before. So... Why not? I know I know. Smack me sideways and call me an elf. Note: not litteraly.

"Great, thank you Lyn. I will see you tomorrow at school then?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah if I don't die some horrible death or something." I smugly replied.

"Still the same girl I remember." He laughed as he turned to walk away. He stopped for a second, turned around again facing me, and said: "By the way, I like your new style. It's sexy." and with that he waved goodbye with a boyish smile on his face. I waved back and gave him a shy smile before I twisted myself to go back upstairs to my room.

I glanced at the time again: 14:57. Wow time went by fast. I went and sat on my bed, waiting for the doorbell to ring again. I decided to call out to James since I'm too lazy to walk.

"JAMES! JUST SEND KAIDAN UP WHEN HE'S HERE!" I yelled loudly.

"As you wish miss Mareu." I heard James' faint voice. I sighed in content.

I grabbed my ipod and scrolled through my music and landed on 'Radioactive' from Imagine Dragons. I love this song man! I put the ipod back in its stand and let the music sink into my soul. I started to think about what Danny said and couldn't help but wonder if I should give him another chance. My mind wandered to different scenarios and how I could get hurt again etc etc.

I obviously didn't hear the doorbell ring because I litterely fell of my bed when I heard someone clearing their throat loudly in my doorway.

"Whao are you okay?" Kaidan laughed loudly as he asked me such an idiotic question.

"Um yeah I'm just dandy.. I love to fall off my bed just for the heck of it." I narrowed my eyes at him as I'm struggling to get up again.

He chuckled as he walked over to help me up.