Her Secrets, and The Truth

"What?"

"Would you do it Aurora? Think about it, you'd get to adventure to new lands, learn important skills, most importantly, get yourself a boyfriend hm~?" Her father teased, Aurora groaned and playfully hit his shoulder. "Papa!" 

"But, in all seriousness, what about you? Will Kaito be ready to rule by the time you step down?" She asked, worry laced in her features. Her father laughed and softly patted her shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Aurora, it'll be alright! Remember your brothers and sisters can take care of me, besides, you still deserve freedom like all the others." Alexius replied, giving a smile to her. Aurora looked troubled for a moment, humming slightly and closing her eyes for a moment.

When she opened her eyes there was a new found determination underneath, she gave a nod and answered. "Alright, I'll do it, for our country, our family." She smiled slightly bowing to her father, only for him to bring her back up.

"For your own future, my blossom." He finished, the two giving a small smile to the other. She looked at Sinbad who smiled and clasped his hands together, which was obviously a little fake.

"This is great! Thank you for joining us Aurora." He exclaimed, a little over the top. Aurora and her father looked at one another with a weirded out look on their face. She decided to speak up.

"Sinbad, we know you're trying to be polite, but you look constipated, just stop." She said, placing a hand on his shoulder and giving a nervous smile. Sinbad blushed and relaxed, chuckling a little anxiously at the description she said.

Alexius clapped his hands together with a pleasant look. "Well then! How about you stay with us until your departure, that way you'll understand what it means to be a Yūki." He exclaimed, Sinbad going to reject but Aurora smiled and pat his shoulder. "C'mon, it's fine!"

Sinbad sighed and smiled exasperated, nodding. "Okay, thank you for your hospitality." He answered. Aurora smiled a little brighter and made a small chuckle, saying. "Let's get you situated for the night then, I'll also make sure your friends are situated as well."

Giving a hug to her father, she took Sinbad's hand and led him down the steps, seeing the white-haired boy come up and look a little angry.

"Sin! Don't tell me you tried to woo another woman!? We need to get the Mystian alliance!" He exclaimed, luckily mostly everyone other than the servants who were cleaning up had left. Sinbad had chuckled nervously and shook his head. "Ja'far, it's not like that." He replied.

Aurora chuckled softly and held her hand out to the boy named Ja'far, him taking it and shaking it. "Hello, I'm Aurora Yūki, I'll be your Mystian representative. It's an honor to meet you all." She explained, smiling softly and bowing her head to them.

The others were shocked at how instead of her blushing, it was the other. The others looked at each other before a female smiled.  She looked down to Aurora and bowed her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Aurora. My name is Rurumu, this is my husband Hinahoho, and our sons Kikiriku and Ja'far." Rurumu introduced, then the short blonde smiled and held her hand to Aurora.

"Hiya! I'm Pisti, and this is Mystras!" Pisti exclaimed with a smile, Aurora smiled and shook her hand, nodding her head to them. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you, and I can't wait to go on adventures with you guys!" Aurora responded with a thumbs up.

Hinahoho chuckled and gave a thumbs up back. "I like ya already." He replied, earning a chuckle from the rest. Aurora started heading to a set of doors, waving for them to come. "Let me take you to your rooms, after all, hospitality is a must!" Aurora exclaimed. The others followed shortly after.