A Magi in Midnight

Hey everyone!
So if you read that last episode you know that someone is going to be introduced to us.
But notice- in this story the character named Judar has two sides:
the side you see in the anime(Fallen)
And the side that shows protection and is good(Light)

Aurora watched carefully as Sinbad fell asleep, once she knew he was asleep by the light sound of his snoring she carefully got up and placed a light blanket on him, then started to write a small message so he knew where she had went."I can't believe im doing this but." she grabbed the headband from her bag and had put it on again. "Guys, are you there?" she whispered, everyone started to cheer and then said "Reading you loud and clear! What is the problem?" she smiled and said, while the others looked at her in awe of how she grown "I need you to monitor me and if I get in danger. Use the teleportation jump to get me out of here." the others nodded and everyone went to their positions, but some people were in different places. It has been 4 years. "Its good to be back" she said and pulled a black cloak and hood over her and then sprinted, some leave lifted in the air which caused Sinbad to twitch but he didn't wake. She went as fast as possible, silent as a shadow and quick as lightning she speed to the edge of the Islands, she then used her wings and flew to a far off island close to the Kou Empire but was Neutral teritorry. She landed and her wings dissapeared, some slightly glowing feathers and petals were left behind "I hope he kept his word" while she said this she went to a tree and sat down, leaning on its trunk she took her blade and started to use the dead branches on the ground to make a spear. Using rocks to sharpen her blade.

Hours passed but it was only 2 hours past midnight. She heard the sounds of Rukh and leaves gathering, she continued to sharpen her blade as a boy appeared from the black and white Rukh "Well then, seems our little kitty kept her word hm?"said the boy that had jet black hair,ruby red eyes, and a suspicious smirk on his face"Princess Aurora of Mystic i presume? Or Sindria?" she scoffed and got up throwing her blade right at his feet and said"Very funny. You must be Judar, the one who talked to me while I was going to the dungeon?" he then lost his smile and started to say "Yes, it was. But first of why are you leaving yourself so defenceless!" he then grabbed his wand and shot a bolt of lightning, she didn't move an inch. She then said while looking at the baffled boy "Im not stupid, I've been able to tell where you were aiming hot shot. Im not defenseless either " she grabbed her rapier and said throwing it down beside her, it's blade sticking up so she could ready it. She then sat down and took off the cloak saying"now I came to talk to you on Peaceful terms. So stop with your Irrational behavior and come sit with me please." he looked at her and said "I don't have to listen to you, besides I could kill you in an in-" he was stopped to her saying as he realized that he was cut somehow "Judar. You just slit your ankle with my blade, and it was in the ground. Besides you wouldn't be able to do me any true harm. Unless you want the last Neko to disappear again by the moonlight?" she gave him the same death glare Rurumu had taught her those years ago. Which made his Fallen side turn to his Light side.

"You aren't her. are you?" he said, slightly losing the color from his face, she looked at him straight in the eyes and said "you mean when i was enveloped in light and petals and dissapeared? Yes, that was me. But I don't care about that now. I came here to talk to you" she got up and walked up to him "come with me, and don't worry im not going to try anything." he sighed and then grabbed her wrist, but he wasn't being forceful, he just held it for a second before starting to use air magic "Okay now im not sure what you're going to say but, im taking you somewhere first" she widened her eyes before saying "Where are you taking me?" he sighed and said while landing on a platform on the top of the island "Just here, so you can't run" her ears bent back saying "better not try anything so I won't. Now I came to talk to you about Sinbad. And why he can't acquire certain dungeons because of his Rukh" she carefully stared at him waiting for an answer "Some dungeons like the one you captured requires natural white rukh. Fallen or black rukh resembles unpure and hatred in ones heart. Enough of it produces Black Rukh. Sometimes it can be transfered but rarely its produced mentally."