Valefor, The Lazy Djinn of Falsehood and Prestige

Quick notice, most and/or all images aren't mine. I just spent a lot of time with photoeditor to make it look different. Chapter image is an example. (I spent 5-10 minutes with filters and layers to make it look like that)

It was a quiet night, the cresent moon rippling against the waves as Aurora slept, Sinbad was still awake to keep watch. He grabbed his keepsake and unsheathed it, it's blue glint reflecting in his eyes.

"Sinbad and Aurora had successfully captured a dungeon, in response to the event, mysterious structures appeared all over the four corners of the world. Since then, many have tried to capture one, thus the world was thrust into an age of dungeon capturers. However, as for Sinbad and Aurora the Dungeon Capturers.... They were lost at sea"

Sinbad tipped over and sneezed, his nody shivering in the cold "Sinbad, I told you you needed a coat!" Aurora chastised as she sat by him and pulled his body close to hers "W-what are you d-doing??" He shivered with a dust of pink on his cheeks "I'm warming you up with my body heat, now quit squirming" She stated as her body heated up a bit to help him, she layed her chin in the crook of his neck, playing with a piece if his hair "such a dummy you are" she mumbled. Sinbad looked over at his companion and saw that her neko side was showing "is your neko blood keeping you warm or something?" Sin asked the tired pinkette "mhm" she hummed.

After a while Sinbad warmed up and she let go so he could get up, her doing the same and stretching "Hey Sin" she looked over to him ad he hummed in acknowledgement "I'm hearing some commotion up North West a bit. Be prepared for anything" she said as she placed a hand in the water, making the waves push the boat to the destination quickly. She heard screams and gasped "I know! Hurry!" Sin exclaimed as he took off his shirt FOR SOME RANDOM REASON. She nodded and her neko side dissapeared as she raced to the area . A giant man was in the water, holding up by a plank. There was a girl too, but she looked unconscious.

They raced over to the monster and they nodded, Aurora jumped off, her body pushing the boat forward as she backflipped in the air, her legs helping her momentum as she dived in and swam to the girl, picking her up and then setting the boat upright. Carefully Aurora set the girl in and raced to the Blue headed boy "Get on! Quickly!" She yelled, he nodded and got on, just in time for Sinbad to yell "Lightning Strike!"

Lightning flashed through the beast and burnt it quite a bit, killing the monster. Sinbad wiped off his sweat and looked at his hand, seeing some armor on his wrist. Then a breeze picked up, causing him to shiver. Aurora, still some what damp from the whole ordeal relaxed knowing everything is in order, she used her magic to bring the Narwhal to shore and brought both boat to land The man picked up the girl and carefully set her unconscious body on the ground "Don't worry I'll take care of her until she wakes up" Aurora stated as she kneeled down by the woman. He nodded hesitantly as Sinbad ran over and glomped her "Auri I'm glad your safe!" He chirped while placing his face in the crook of her neck. She giggled and said "Same here Sin!"

Sinbad got up and walked over to the man, saying "Amazing! Quite the catch you got there!" "It's called the abaray Narwhal, they're usually found in the southern seas, but once a year they travel northern to spawn" the man said "Incredible, and you were only gonna use that harpoon to take it down?" Sinbad asked in amazement, before he could reply Aurora stated "It's tradition to only use the weapon you are given-- In this case a Harpoon-- to defeat a certain beast. Its a right of passage, it's also a way to signify you're a man or woman." The man looked at her surprised and said hesitantly "yes, uh, how did you know miss?" "Aurora, Aurora Yuuki." She replied softly with a smile, he nodded and said "Miss Aurora" "I know this because of the stories I read. As well as learn about Imuchakks. To be honest I really like your traditions" she said.