Last Part: The Black Djinn and The Past Unlocked!

Hello my stars! So this is the last part for their memories but NOT the end oh HELL NAW. We still gotta go to Balbadd and meet the new trio! Oh ho ho ho ho this will be a joy ride!
P.S. Don't play the song JUST yet! I'll let you know when!

Aurora and Sinbad looked at one another in utter shock, they still hadn't finished getting all of their memories back but seeing that Aurora was part of his beginning shocked him pretty bad. "A-Aurora... you were that girl!??!" He shrieked as she held a frozen look "I.... I didn't know, not until just now..." they looked around before Sinbad getting up and grabbing her wrist, leading them to their room and telling Ja'far they'll be back later.

Both got to their shared room and locked the door. Sinbad put into a frenzy "Aurora how the hell did this happen!? I never even knew that you were with me and-and that you knew my family!!" He sputtered in utter shock while pacing. Aurora ran up to him and placed her hands on his shoulders and squeezed while saying "Sinbad, Sin honey calm down. You need to calm down or you'll pass out. Just breathe..." he took a few needed breaths while she ran her hands through his hair "O-okay, I think I'm good..."

"Alright, so... so far we learned I actually took part in your capturings... But where is the necklace then..." She wondered while Sinbad waltzed over to the bed and flopped down onto the silky bed spread "I dont know for sure, maybe on the dresser or Vanity? I don't know where you put your jewellery.." he mumbled while getting back into character. Aurora glanced around the room and searched before finding said pendant in her nightstand "Sin, I think I found it!" She perked while carefully putting it back on and flopping down on the other side of him, their heads beside echother as they gazed.

"This. Is. So Weird." She mumbled while he nodded "I guess we should find out what happens next right? " She asked while Sinbad raised his hand to hers and held it "Seems that way. Besides I think I'd like to know why the first thing you said was Valefor's "BadAss Transformation" " he teased while she puffed out her cheeks "Oh shaddup ya eggplant" she huffed while they closed their eyes and continued to unlock more memories.

「* * * * * * *」

"Y'know, we'll need your help to make this all work. Talented merchants, Diplomats, and last but not least, Spies. " Aurora explained to them as they looked up in awe or shock of the power in her words "All those who are willing, join him on his adventure to explore the world. As well as unite it." She voiced as Sinbad nodded, before he could say anything though she stepped up, walking to the edge and continued.

"This adventure will be difficult and will most likely be extremely challenging. But I know that each and every one of you can do it, I know personally how tough this journey will be, and it will surely bring it to the test--" she started, the rukh fluttering around in excitement as well as passion, earning the others to listen well. Sinbad looked at her in awe at the authority that was laced within not only her voice and words, but also her whole soul.

"There's still a ways to go til our dream comes true, and I won't be able to be by his side for some of it." She stopped and let him continue "I want even more treasure, power, support, and everything else this world has to offer! So everyone, rally around me and let's begin!" He boomed, raising his fist over his head as Aurora place a hand on her pendant and made a wish

'Solomon, Allow Sinbad to make is journey come true so I can come along the road someday and help guide him, as well as find the next Magi and lead him and his friends through the right path.'