Prologue: A Portal Through Worlds

Hey everyone, so as you may know this is my first story on Wattpad and really bad. So I am remaking some of the chapters! This will part in with the Void then go to the real world, well more like the world of Kuromukuro! So as you may know two djinns -Bal and Valefor- are able to speak to her. Bold is Baal, Underlined is Valefor, and italicized is Aurora when thinking.
Enjoy loves!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to let Koharu be with others, I don't know what to do. ." A voice, one to which the entity realized was Hiromi, a scientist in another world. Who usually was too busy to notice that the young teen Koharu was becoming very sad being all by herself.

The entity had softly pressed their delicate hand against the image in front of her, and a whisper.

"Take me to her. ."

But that was a terrible mistake.

When they said those words, the most powerful being was slingshotted into the world they would now know as home. Only just barely remembering their name.

Who was this?

Her name is Aurora, Aurora Yūki.

And now her life would be changed forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She closed the book and looked around from where she sat. Around her were multiple cherry blossom trees, their delicate and colorful petals falling and drifting with the spring-like breeze.

Sighing, the young woman stood up from their spot and started walking towards the three-story building that most gifted college students chose as their place of learning.

Most of the students hadn't been there yet, seeing as most of their classes didn't start till about eleven.

Besides the select few who were cramming for tests for knowledge, the young woman was there because that's when she can finally process the whirling thoughts in her head.

"Hm, maybe I should dye my hair again. . the roots are a little more visible." She murmured while holding a lock of her dyed pastel rose gold hair. She sighed and shook her head, not bothering with the thought for now.

She felt a buzz in her side pocket. Taking out her phone she looked at who was calling her. On the screen was one of her co-workers that work with her Aunt on upcoming experiments.

"Shawn Johnson. . . Wait a sec, why is he even calling me?" She murmured to herself before answering the phone and sighing. "What is it?"

"Yo Yūki! So Nina wants you to test something at the RA. Can you come to the lab?" The said man asked, this caused her to frown and give a small glare ahead of her. "Shawn. I am at campus right now. Can It wait a bit?" She asked annoyed, she could hear him sweat-drop.

"But you're the only one who has a link with it." He responded with a small whine. She sighed, "I am not going to risk my last day for that. You can wait." And hung up on him.

Aurora made a small noise of annoyance, thinking for a moment before shaking her head and heading towards the only class she needs to take.

When she walked into the room, one of her classmates, who wants to be an engineer, Laurence was leaned against a desk while holding his phone, it looked like he was having trouble with one of his crushes probably.

"Y'know most likely the person would want to get asked in person, not through a text." She said while sitting down. The caramel hair colored boy jumped and blushed heavily.