Chapter - 15

Sorry it took so long y'all but, I went on vacation and a lot of shit was distracting me but here y'all go I hope y'all like it even if y'all don't it's fine but COMMENT! I FREAKING LOVE COMMENTS MAN THAT'S ALL I WANT ION CARE IF IT'S GOOD OR BAD!

___________

Drea POV

___________

I sat up after hearing Kayden cry, I grabbed my phone checking the time. It was 6:02 am I stretched and yawned then made my way to Kayden. I walked in picking him up out of Teyani's old crib and cradling him until he calmed down a little so I could clean him up. I ran him a quick bath and then dressed him in a simple onesie for now with socks and a hat to match.

Drea: Mommy big boy slept later today huh? Yo nana made you sleep good after keeping you up so long huh?

He just smiled and started babbling and slobbing everywhere. I laughed and cleaned his mouth. I walked to master bedroom where Travis and Yani was still laid out sleep. I sat on the bed and took a picture of me and Kayden he was all in my face it was cute. I posted it on Instagram and sat my phone down and tried to wake Teyani up. I tapped her leg a couple times calling her name and when she finally looked at me I told her to get up. She just looked at me and said no rolling into Travis going back to sleep. She so bad, she be doing this on purpose but ok two can play that game , I laughed at her.

Drea: Travis get up and get your daughter ready!

He started opening his eyes up real slow and looked at me and then Teyani started to cry and got up and hit me. I looked at her as if she was crazy! I was finna hit her hand but before I could Travis grabbed her off the bed.

Travis: Tas stop crying.

She calmed down putting her head in his neck. He rocked her and kissed her cheek, I rolled my eyes cause when ever he around she do and get whatever she want and just get straight babied she so spoiled. Like I love her and I spoil her too it's just when she get around her daddy she get the acting funny.

Travis: Look you can't be hitting yo mama cause you mad ok? That's not right so say sorry.

She nodded slowly, and lifted her head up looking at me.

Teyani: I sowwy mommy.

Drea: It ok I know it's your daddy fault.

He smacked his lips and kissed her cheek putting her down letting her play free.

Travis: So what happened with you and yo mama?

Drea: Surprisingly good actually, we had a longgg talk from me dating you to now she knows everything no holding back we forgave each other and of course she wants to meet you but in due time, and it's like a big wave of stress was off of me by talking to her I'm happy and fixing my mistakes, One by one.

He mumbled something under his breath and I brushed it off kinda having a idea what it already was and laid back with Kayden on my chest.

Drea: Travis you should make yourself useful and cook us breakfast before I leave.

Travis: Ta' girl I ain't making no damn breakfast we can go out and where you going?

Drea: Well that's real nice of you asshole!

I said while laughing and hitting his arm, as he sat back on the bed on his phone.

Drea: I'm got a meeting with my lawyer tomorrow for the name changes for Yani and Kayden so I'm going back to New York today I was gone come back tho soon.

Travis: You couldn't reschedule?

Drea: Nope and I forgot about it until it popped up on my phone yesterday when I was talking to my mama.