Chapter - 13

I'm sorry y'all for having y'all wait, love y'all tho! 😘 I love comments too so make sure y'all make sure y'all comment after and during 😂💯!

___________

Carmella POV
___________

I took deep breaths and tried to calm down real quick but I swear when I say I went to 0 to 100 real quick I meant it! It took everything in me not to do some reckless shit! I tried to think rational talm bout maybe it was his sister, his mama, cousin, but who the hell I'm fooling! Gone ask me to come over after he got another bitch up in there! Jesus need to take the wheel. Carmella calm down!

I pulled out my phone and called Travis. Travis that's my nigga, honestly he like my male bestfriend and brother I thank gawd for Drea cause if it wasn't for Drea I wouldn't have him 😩, he the only nigga besides Seven ass that I trust and I'll talk to about anything, but I wasn't in the mood to call seven he'd start asking hella question about the situation. Travis picked up on the 3rd ring.

Travis: Hello?

Carmella: Travis nigga Jesus need to take the fucking wheel!

I said while beating on steering wheel like it was Mikey.

Travis: Lmao Mella what's up? and How you gone say Jesus and fucking in the same sentence!?

Carmella: The same way you just did the fuck but, Ok so I approach a nigga house right? I'm getting ready to turn my car off and get out when I see a bitch bring her happy go lucky ass out this motherfucker! Like let's not forget this nigga asked me to bring my ass over here after work ! So what he do fuck this bitch then rush her home, son I'm so fucking heated I'm tempted to drive off after that hoe son but at the same time I wanna fuck him up. I'm tripping I know but niggggggaaaa!

He was just on the other end laughing, that made me laugh a lil too.

Carmella: Travis I'm serious g!

Travis: Mella chill out if he was fucking the bitch trust you gone know even if you don't realize it the first second but if he not be cool, Crazy ass.

Carmella: How am I even suppose to know Travis?! You know I'm crazy, imma try to stay cool, but if I smell sex I'm burning this motherfucker down just for being disrespectful! So I may need a hideout yo crib free?

Travis: Yea shorty, yo crazy ass but I gotta do some imma talk to you later iight.

Carmella: Ok

I hung up and grabbed my clothes out the car. As I started walking up the pathway I prayed for Mikey! He better make sure ain't shit happen we ain't officially a couple but we something so the fact any female was over here is disrespectful. My phone rang in my pocket and I grabbed it hitting accept and putting it up to my ear.

Carmella: Hello?

I walked up Mikey porch and opened the door fuck knocking or ringing the door bell. The fuck Mikey gone do beat my ass? Ha I wish!

Audrey: whatchu on for later?

Carmella: Um I'm going to a party.

Audrey: Whatchu doing now?

Carmella: Nothing, I gotta help my baby daddy in a lil bit.

I said walking into Mikey room he gave me that what the hell look and and I stuck up my middle finger while rolling my eyes. I was slightly sniffing the air to smell sex, but ion even know what it smell like! I looked at him and he ain't have on a shirt, just some pants and he was sitting on the side of his bed rolling a blunt.