Chapter - 5

Why the fuck would I run into this damn closet! I'm standing in this bitch looking like R.Kelly from that trapped in the closet music video. I heard seven call my name when I ran in here and I ain't respond so I knew he was getting his gun, it's just him. As, soon as I got ready to run well walk my pregnant ass out the closet my phone went off. Right as I grabbed it out my purse the closet door swung open and seven had his glock in my face I knew this nigga got his gun but I ain't hear him come in here. I gave him that stank face , smacking the gun from in front of my face, then tossing my hair to the side and answering my phone.

Drea: Hello? Hold on.

I tried to walk out the closet but Carmelo ass kept blocking me in! I go left, he go left, I go right, he go right! I almost got out but he grabbed my arm, I smacked my lips and just looked at him, he laughed cause he knew I couldn't get out. I felt like a lil ass kid playing a game I couldn't win so I just pouted! Literally I stood there and fucking pouted I was finna throw a fucking tantrum cause lawd knows I'm good at that! Seven must've seen it coming cause he put his gun in the back of his pants and put his hand under my chin lifting my head up and giving me a peck before I snatched my face back. Like no nigga you still fucking cheated on me then you gone try and kiss me where they do that at cause I ain't feeling it. I mushed his head while rolling my eyes and returning to my phone call since he wouldn't let me out the closet!

Drea: Yea?

Taylor: Meet me at the hospital Dre!

Drea: Why? What's wrong?

Taylor: I walked upstairs and Kyaa was bleeding all over the place I called 911 and now I'm following the ambulance.

Drea: Oh My Gawd Taylor I'm on my way.

I hung up and tried to go downstairs but then I realized Seven still had my arm. I put my phone in my purse and looked him.

Drea: Carmelo let me go Now!

Seven: Fuck was you hiding in the closet for? I almost shot you !

Drea: Boy wasn't nobody hiding! I was getting some stuff for Teyani and the closet door closed a lil bit gawd now let me go!

Seven: Where you going?

Drea: To mind my damn business now let me go! Seven I will punch you!

Seven: Where you going? Tell me and I'll let you go frfr!

Drea: I'm going to the hospital for Kyaa now let me go !

He let me go and I walked downstairs with him right on my damn heels, he grabbed his keys and followed me to the door before blocking me again.

Seven: Oohhh gotta be quicker than that!

Drea: Now is not the time for you and that playing shit move boy damn you getting annoying!

Seven: Look let me take you we gotta talk anyway about a lot bae c'mon please!

I ain't feel like fighting with seven to take my car and drive myself while something could be horribly wrong with my bestfriend so I gave in and plus I wanted to talk to him.

Drea: Fine walk!

We walked to his car and he opened my door as usual helping me in. When he got in the car there was a silence until I broke it, how he gone say we need to talk but sit over there and not say shit!

Drea: Apart of holding YOU down, loving YOU and being down ass chick for YOU! is putting up with your bullshit, sticking by your side, giving you more than a second chance, never giving up on you, dealing with these hoes, giving you what you want and need, grinding for and with you, showing you I'm the only female that's gone ride for you Frfr and not giving a fuck what people say about OUR relationship cause it's only 2 people in this motherfucker not more! It's not you, me, and everybody else it's JUST US! And you took that shit for granted so good luck getting it from these hoes.

Seven: Drea it's not even like that!

Drea: Then tell me what it's like cause it's gone hurt you when see another nigga got my attention but it was all fun and games when you was entertaining these hoes right?!

Seven: So what we not finna be together cause I'm not doing this baby mama shit!

Drea: You know what you right you not gone do this baby mama shit cause I'm gone be a mother just like I am to Teyani Cause a baby mama a bitch that believe a baby gone make you stay! A baby mama always worried about what you doing and stay in yo relationship and make that motherfucker miserable! A mother can give two fucks if the father is providing for their baby or not as long as she doing what she got to do and her child has everything they need! I'm a mother so be a father ! If you gone take care of Kayden when he get here do that ! Care for him and don't worry about my stupid ass !

Seven: I'm trying with you and you acting like I'm not this my first real relationship like I'm claiming you I moved you in! I actually love you I fucking proposed I did and am doing a lot for you and you singling out shit like fam whatchu want me to do ! Basically if I try with you and you don't appreciate my efforts I'm gone be like fuck it !

Drea: Well shit fuck it then!

I slid my ring off and sat it in the cup holder and looked out the window. I could tell it hurted him a lil bit by the way he shook his head it hurted me too but we ain't no where near ready to be married.

Seven: You be trying to get me hate you don't you?

Drea: You can hate me all you want boo! You can't un-eat this pussy nor un-fuck this baby outta me you know what let me stop ! I love you so much but we ain't ready for marriage so the fuck I'm finna wear the ring for if we ain't at that level? I think we just need a break and figure out where our heads at!

Seven: Aiight man whatever!

He pulled up at the hospital and I got out at the entrance while he went and parked the car. I walked up to the nurses station and the bitch gave me a stank look!

Drea: Ok boo bitch the fuck !

Nurse: seven could do so much better!

Drea: Sweetheart don't get embarrassed at work! Ok? Now where is Jaycee Colsons room?

Nurse: Whatever she in emergency surgery so you can go wait over there!

________________________

Short Chapter I know

5 comments to in order for me to do the next update !

And DONT JUST SAY UPDATE