Chapter - 3

Seven POV

*KNOCK*KNOCK*

I was heated like words can't even explain! As soon as door opened I back handed the fuck out that bitch, I grabbed her by her neck and put her up against the wall while slamming the door with my foot. She was kicking, screaming, and crying. Like I don't normally put my hands on a female but right now I ain't even care.

Seven: Malaysia you think this a game huh? What the fuck is yo problem? Huh? Speak Bitch!

Malaysia: Seven I can't breathe stop!

Seven: Bitch do I look stupid? How you can't breathe but you talking?

Malaysia: Seven stop what's wrong!

I pulled out my .38 and placed up against her head, everything in my body was trying to keep me from pulling that trigger.

Seven: Go getcho fucking phone!

Malaysia: Seven what's wrong what I do?

All her crying and shit was getting on my nerves, I hate a whiny ass bitch thank gawd Drea don't cry all the time and shit. See me being the nice guy I am I left the glock in the car and decided to be bring the .38, while she was doing all this crying I knocked ha ass in the mouth with my .38 she shut the fuck up then!

Seven: What I say? Getcho fucking phone! And if I gotta ask again I will shove this gun up yo ass and pull the trigger!

She walked over to the couch and grabbed her phone, I walked towards her and snatched that shit out her hand.

Seven: What's the code?

Malaysia: Seven--

Seven: What's the fucking code girl!

I said raising my hand to get ready to back hand her again, and speaking through clenched teeth. She flinched but gave up that fucking code tho.

Malaysia: 0124

I unlocked her phone and went to her Instagram pulling up the picture and putting it in her face.

Seven: You think this shit cool, got my girl seeing this talm bout I'm yo Bae bitch the whole squad smashed you! Ohhhh Malaysia fam you got me fucked up and you go to school with my girl she--

Malaysia: She can't touch me I'm pregnant!

Seven: Oh trust me she don't care and fuck you mean you pregnant.

Malaysia: I'm pregnant and it's by you seven...

Seven: Whatchu don't get about you was a lil trap thot the whole squad smashed !

Malaysia: You was the only who .....

Seven: Come on bitch now you lying... Look a bitch can't tell me she late cause the condoms I use don't break.

Malaysia: Well it did!

Seven: How you gone tell me? Look get the fuck out my face and buy yourself a new phone cause this one ain't yours no more.

Malaysia: Seven stop !

She pulled my arm and my reflexes took over, I threw her to the ground, slapping her and putting my gun to her head. She started crying and oh my gawd this bitch so annoying !

Malaysia: Seven stop ! Why are you so evil I'm pregnant!

I stood up getting off and put my gun up.

Seven: Look that baby ain't mine and if you waiting for me to be involved you just gone be waiting don't post shit on instagram or nothing like that again about me, you don't know me, and whatever happens at the trap stays there lil bitch, don't say nothing to my girl, don't look at my girl, don't even breathe near my girl, better yet you dropping out of NYU or switching yo major iight you got 48 hrs to make that happen! Be grateful I ain't fire off some rounds.

I walked out her house and went to meet up Quan for minute, we got some to eat and shit and then I went by my blocks to check on my boys. Last week 2 of got shot, 7 of my Lil boys got locked up, gotta get them out tomorrow when they have they bail hearing, like this crazy cops been all on us man. After, I finished with that I headed back home to settle this shit with Drea ole pregnant hormonal ass. I pulled my car into the driveway and hopped out when I got in the house something was off real off.

Seven: Drea! Drea!

I aint get no reply like I know she mad but damn say some girl! The house was way to quiet for me not to suspect none. I sat my keys on the counter and noticed it was a note, tf ? I picked it up read it.

" I'm not really in the mood to be playing these little kid games, I'm not fucking stupid I know you fucked that hoe, but shit its cool somebody told me to believe you and stay because you wouldn't lie to me cause loyalty and trust means a lot to you but shit I'm goofy if i stay I just need some time for me, like seven I'm tooooo motherfucking pregnant for this shit! So I took Teyani and king since king isn't my child Carmella will come pick him up tonight... Oh yea I was nice enough to leave you some food in the fridge.
- Love Drea"

That pissed me off to point of making me knock every motherfucking thing in sight. I pulled out my phone to text her.

Seven: So you just gone up and leave with our kids, and not tell me where you going, how long you gone be gone, like drea stop fucking playing fam our son due in a month and you wanna be stupid huh man whatever thats fine I aint even cheat!

Drea: Im stupid? Seven fuck you! Stop fucking texting my phone! Lying ass bitch!

Ughhhh why she doing me like this! I dont even know where tf she at either! I called quan and told him have Karmen find out for me. Well since aint nobody here no need for me to be either guess im finna head to the trap.