Chapter - 9

Jr to the side in Mm>>>

Kyaa: Well I'm gone go check on my nephew / Godson anybody wanna join?

Travis: Yea come on.

Kyaa: Anybody other than this Lil bitch!

Travis: Stop Playing with me fat ass!

Kyaa: Shut up bitch I'm pregnant! Dumbass boy ughhh I can't stand you!

Travis: But last night you was talm bout brother can you bring me some Hooters cause Taylor outta town doing a drop and I'm too tired I already placed the order! and at that yo fat ass made me pay for that shit so you owe me $45.92 you know Hooters expensive and you wanted to get all that damn food!

She rolled her eyes while sticking up her middle finger and came over to me.

Kyaa: Congratulations baby I'm glad you ain't have another baby by this fucker!

She said looking back at Travis to see he was mugging her, she laughed. "Love you brother" she said as he stuck up his middle finger at her.

Kyaa:But, you're gonna be a great mom to jr. Just like you are to Yani! & you know I'm here if ever need me plus you got so many people here for you if you ever need help boo ok?

I just smiled and wiped the tears that were starting to form, when Travis came and held my hand.

Travis: If you want me too I can just chill here with you and we can go see him together later on you so you ain't gotta do it by yourself.

Drea: I'm fine, I just need a minute alone and plus you may wanna call yo girlfriend I know she's blowing yo phone up, so stop ignoring her.

Kyaa: Ohhhh bitch yassssssss, yasssss bitch yasssssss you got cookies I been feigning for these lil hoes man I miss Chicago!

She said while reaching in my purse and grabbing a bag of strawberry cookies Travis had Chyna bring me some from Chicago when she came and picked up Teyani.

Travis: Stop being and a fat ass and let's go!

Kyaa: I'm pregnant I got an excuse!

Travis: Yea yea whatever!

He kissed my forehead and I released his hand while turning my head, he pushed Kyaa out the door and after a moment everyone walked out.

____

For the past 5 minutes, the same two words have been playing over and over again in my head..."Seven's Dead". I can't and I haven't coped cause I feel like if this is reality it hasn't set in yet. Like I'm just over loaded in my thoughts. What was he doing? Why would he do anything trap related before coming to get me for our date? Like he's NEVER done that so why start now? Why would Quan and nem not have his back? Why would they just let my baby body drop and be cool with it!? I don't care if he was dead instantly they should've taking him to the hospital just incase that's suppose to be yo day1 nigga! Where is my baby body at? I hope they ain't torture him.. It's just I think Quan and nem could've done more for him and they didn't! I don't know why but I felt that something just wasn't adding up! Where was Seven when he died? Who killed him? Quan called me so he must have answers to my questions. I finally sat back up but flinched in pain, because Seven had a big ass head and decided that he wanted to pass those genes along to jr. it caused me to have to get 7 stitches! I grabbed my phone and unlocked it just to see the picture of me, Seven, King, and Yani... I couldn't help it as much I tried to hold back the tears I couldn't, my fucking baby gone, that boy was my life! I went to my messages and began texting Quan when there was a knock on my room door. I rolled my eyes at the sound of it and said What? When somebody just slide right in and guess who it was Malaysia ass, I rolled my eyes as she just sat down.