Chapter - 22

It's been awhile I'm aware...

Carmella Pov

I knocked on the door, waiting for somebody to come answer it. I looked over at the driveway seeing everybody was here including my "mother" so this should be interesting. I snapped my head back when Drea opened the door smiling.

Drea: Hey Mella.

I returned the smile and hugged her while saying hey.

Carmella: Where everybody at?

Drea moved aside so I could come in and closed the door behind me.

Drea: Your brother and mama in the kitchen with Kayden, Teyani and King all over the place girl.

Carmella: He still mad?

She rolled her eyes and by that I knew the answer already.

Drea: You know how he get, and when he mad he stubborn as hell.

I threw my head back sighing, reluctantly walking towards the kitchen. I could hear them talking and I just as I started to around and abort mission It was too late.

Drea: Carmella's here!

Melo didn't bother to look up at me and honestly I was hurt. To know that someone has such high expectations for you and to let them down hurts.

Carmella: Melo, can we talk?

He huffed grabbing his bottle of water and attempting to leave the room until Drea stopped him blocking his way.

Seven: Drea move man, I'm not finna do this with you.

Drea: Nope, talk to her cause honestly she does not have to explain shit to you. She's legally an adult Melo, she's here because she wants to be and she wants you to be a brother stop trying to be the girl daddy, so back up turn yo stubborn ass around and talk to her!

Seven: Ion got shit to say---

Drea: She does so turn around and stop it cause if she leave and just don't talk to you and you never see or meet that baby you will regret it. Don't --

Just as Drea had a mentioned a baby my mama cut in trying to piece things together.

Doriana: Wait now, hold up what's going on? What baby and what the hell is wrong with y'all?

I sighed and sat my purse that had been blocking my new forming baby bump on the counter.

Carmella: My baby... Carmelo isn't talking to me because I'm pregnant.

Seven sighed before, eying me while leaning on the refrigerator. Drea grabbed Kayden from my mother and exited the room.

Seven: I'm not, not talking to you I just ain't got shit nice to say right now.

Doriana: Carmella Kamorá Carter--

I already knew she was gone start a spiral of questions so I decided to just answer them, cause arguing was not what I was here to do.