Chapter 11

Carmella in mm

A/N:

If y'all not reading " too much " By: @Jaylaaa__ I honestly don't understand why y'all reading cause y'all will be so lost 💯! Another thing wattpad is not my f*ing life this shit be hard sometimes especially when you get writers block! I'm combining books with @Jaylaaa__ so we have to make sure everything match we have to agree on ideas etc. And we just fucking updated not that long ago I swear some y'all piss me off 💯 always wanna a fucking update like can I have a minute? Cause let somebody else come at me rushing for a update I will not fucking hesitate to treat that ass! RT! 😤👊😤.! Y'all dealing with two people with bad ass attitudes and we both be nice asf ! But I dare a motherfucker to try me with a motherfucking hurry up and update! Update!!! Or any shit like that cause that ain't gone do none but make not wanna update! So till you write a fucking decent ass book like we doing you ain't got a right to say shit!

But on a lighter note to those who patiently wait and comment and vote doing all that good shit we thank y'all and love y'all 😘 so we got some for y'all just wait on it💁

Now to the story 📚📖:👇

___________________

Kyaa: Get up bitch! You coming with me today. I'm tired of yo ass moping around, I know you sad and depressed and shit but girl it's been what a month or 2 shit something since he died! Look you needa take yo mind off Seven and I needa take my mind off Taylor Bitch ass so come on girls day? Please?

Drea: No I have kids Kyaa...

Kyaa: Carmella took Cj with her like 10 minutes ago she's dropping him and King off at Her mama house, and Teyani don't come back till later tonight maybe even tomorrow morning so you free, like bitch you 18 live a little damn!

Drea: I'm not up for it.

Kyaa: Girl we not tryna get you a new man we just tryna have fun and take our minds off our men. So come on you got 35 minutes to be downstairs ready to go cause if you ain't pregnant or not I will whoop yo ass then drag you with me! I'm not tryna be late I'm hungry!

I sighed dragging myself outta bed, I just wanna be alone but I also don't wanna be depressed no more either. I headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I finished I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body, I just stood there band looked in the mirror. I looked bad, not that bad bitch type of bad tho. It was that hurting, depressed, seeking revenge type of bad. Even if I'm not happy which I'm not I gotta act like it I can't show weakness no more, I gotta be on my shit at all times cause bitches be trying me.I headed to the closet just putting on my red, black, and white plaid button down, some white Trues and my timbs. I slipped on a Rolex and my Tiffany necklace. Nothing much I ran my fingers through my hair and headed downstairs. Half way down I ran back upstairs cause I realized I forgot my pistol. I grabbed it off the nightstand tucked it in the back of my jeans tossing my shirt over it to cover it a lil bit. Time to try living a normal life again, well whatever that is cause I ain't been living normal for awhile.

Kyaa:Damn girl come on! I'm hungry!

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs, to see this girl eating a some fucking pizza rolls but she hungry!? I grabbed my purse and phone off the counter and looked at her as she sat her plate in the sink.

Drea: We driving together ?

Kyaa: Yea I'm not trying waste my gas.

Drea: Well then you finna be wasting gas money cause you not riding for free!

Kyaa: whatever come on!

She rolled her eyes and walked out to my Benz truck, I smirked and walked down to the hall. I stopped at the painting that hung on the wall for decoration. I took it off the wall and revealed on of sevens many safes, I unlocked it and grabbed a pair of sevens keys out. I locked it back and put the painting back on the wall before I walked out and right pass Kyaa to the garage and started putting in the code.