Chapter - 2

Karmen to the side in mm>>

I just stood there waiting for answer and after he didn't bother to say anything I picked up Teyani and walked towards the stairs. Damn all we been through tho, but no trip. I started walking up the stairs and he grabbed my arm I wanted to hit him so bad, but I didn't I just looked at him and calmly spoke.

Drea: Can you let me go it's Teyani's nap time.

Seven: I love you Drea I do!

Drea: So you did cheat...

I just shook my head and snatched my arm back, I kept going upstairs walking into Teyani's room. I laid her down beginning to change her diaper when Seven walked in trying to takeover, I let him. I took the sippy cup from Teyani placing it on the dresser and walking out. I went downstairs and my phone went off I grabbed it off the couch and unlocked it, there it was in my face again.... I examined the picture some more and noticed the girl looked so familiar. I just kept thinking and bam! I have classes with this bitch, 3 months ago I enrolled into NYU instead of continuing my online classes and this bitch is in my classes! I just wanted to fuck him up! But 1 I'm 8 months pregnant with his son, 2 I'm trying to stay calm and talk it out and I know for a fact what like 6 or 7 months ago I just wanted seven to talk to me. The picture quickly disappeared when I seen Karmen calling. Karmen is Quan's girl, we've actually gone really close over these few months, she's like my sister. I answered while getting up and going back upstairs and to "our" room.

Drea: Hello

Karmen: Hey boo!

Drea: Hey Karmen

Karmen: What's wrong Drea?!

Drea: I just got a lot on my mind...

Karmen: Aw baby come on we can talk about it, meet me at red lobster.

Drea: I can't because Teyani just went down for a nap, Carmella is coming to drop King off in an hour and plus I don't like red lobster like that.

Karmen: Fine bitch I'm coming over you make me some to eat tho? Please?

Drea: Yea I'a think about it.

Seven entered the room and came over to my side if the bed and sat next to me. He was laying his head on my shoulder and rubbing my leg. I looked at him and so much anger rose through me!

Seven: Can we talk please, get off the phone.

I simply ignored his comment and continued my phone conversation, Karmen was telling me about something I couldn't concentrate I just wanted to fuck him up! He kept rubbing my leg and he was just annoying me. I looked and him and calmly said stop while pushing his hand away.

Drea: Karmen imma talk to you later.

Karmen: Iight Imma be there in about 35-45 minutes I gotta wait for Quan to come get Armani and drop him of at his mama's house.

Drea: Ok bye.

I hung up sat my phone on the nightstand then got up and walked into the closet and started packing a small bag.

Seven: Whatchu doing?

Drea: Why it matter? Go chill witcho lil hoe.

Seven: Well shit I guess I'm gone go find her then shit you got me fucked up!

He started laughing and I paid him no mind, I could care less. I just kept packing up my bag.

Seven: Bae I'm just playing, but look we gotta talk about this, remember last time? What happened to Seven let's talk it out that's how we get through things!