Chapter - 21

• • • • • • • • •
IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU READ TOO MUCH
• • • • • • • • •
( Commenting "Update" will not get y'all an update any quicker 😴 anyway comment though😂💁🏽)

Carmella

        I woke up throwing the covers back and hopping out the bed. I basically flew to the bathroom and somehow managed putting my hair up in the process. I was bent over the toilet releasing anything left over in my stomach from the night before. When I finished, I grabbed my toothbrush and sighed, man I'm so ready for this throwing up shit to be over with cause I swear it's getting the best of me. I brushed my teeth and washed my face for the time being before going back to my room. I took all the covers and sheets off the bed and replaced them with a new set from the closet, I don't see how females can just lay in the same sheets constantly especially after sex. I grabbed my phone along with the covers and walked downstairs to the basement so I could wash the covers and practice my dance for my college audition( in MM).

       When I made it to the basement I threw the bed set in the washer with 2 tide pods and cut it on before closing the laundry room door. I had moved all of Kings toys aside from the main floor space, when I heard my phone go off, I kinda assumed it was Chris cause after I sent my number last night he said he was gone let me sleep and get up with me in the morning. To be honest, he was cute and plus I need a distraction from Mikey anyway. Like I don't want a relationship or anything just somebody to talk to and be cool with like Travis but times two and since he is Travis' friend I mean it might be good. I started stretching because as long as I keep dancing through the first trimester of my pregnancy there's a 60% chance I can dance through out the whole thing which makes me happy. I changed my dance to a short contemporary dance instead of a more hip hop/ jazz one to be on the safe side. When I finished stretching I heard my phone go off again then start ringing , I got up seeing some unsaved number facetiming me. I figured it was Chris so I answered and sure enough it was.

Chris: Good Morning beautiful.

I smiled, its was cliche but cute and flattering.

Carmella: Good Morning with yo corny ass.

He smacked his lips and looked shocked all goofy making me crack another smile.

Chris: Damn niggas can't be nice!

Carmella: Yea I'm sorry you can be nice, but next time come better lol maybe not so cliche.

Chris: You good, I see you got jokes, but you gone save my number ma? Cause ion when be texting you and mfers be like who dis.

I laughed knowing what he was referring too. The lil "lightskin girls don't save numbers or text back" stereotype.

Carmella: Ion know yet, I'll decide after this conversation.

Chris: See there go that lightskin shit!

He said laughing, I stuck up my middle finger and smacked my lips.

Carmella: Whatever Chris, but whatchu want?!

Chris: Damn it's like that?

He said getting out his car, I seen two bags in hands one looked like a plastic bag with food and the other was a bookbag he tossed on his shoulder.

Carmella: Yep, straight like that but whatchu got?

Chris: Food and some Homework.

He said smirking and unlocking his house door looking all cute.

Carmella: I'm hungry too and I ain't know you was in school.

He smirked shaking his head and looked at the camera.