Chapter - 19

_________
Seven POV
_________

We been in this hospital for a lil minute and to just see the look on Lo face made everything worse you could tell she was hurting but, was trying to stay strong. I'm not the holiest person, but I been praying a lot lately, so it just seemed right to tell her to pray.

Seven: Lo our brother gone be okay , just pray.

Lon'dyn: Mhm our and pray? What has praying done for me and fuck that Melo you've known him for what ? A month and he's our brother. You and seven weren't thinking about "OUR" brother when you guys told him seven was dead know were you ? You wasn't thinking about "OUR" brother when --.

Just listening to her was pissing me off. I love her and Micah, it don't matter how long I've known them for, cause at the end of the day family mean the most to me and I'd put myself in that fucking bed if I could! Like I get that for these last few years it's just been her and Micah but, now she ain't alone no more. I ain't tryna invade her life, I'm just tryna be there for her.

Seven: Yes OUR mfer! What the fuck I did, I did and I owned up to that shit man, me doing That ain't got shit to do with what's going on with him! Regardless of me knowing him for a fucking month or a day that's my lil brother just like he yours man!

Lon'dyn: Exactly cus you've been takin care of him for 8 years.

I was trying my hardest not to be nasty to her ass cause 1 she a female and 2 she my sister and if anybody else was getting tough with her ass I'd be ready to tear they head off and throw they body in a landfill.

Seven: Nah, but I been taking care of my mom and sister since I was fucking 16, so don't come at me with that the same way you feel about him I feel bout mella, you arguing for no reason Mfers can't care about somebody? You doing all this for what cause I told you to pray? And that's our brother? Man whatever.

Man I should've just kept my mouth close saying shit to her gets you nowhere. She always mad like she mad at the world for shit she can't can't control, and taking it out on everybody I got a lot of shit going on too but you don't see me taking it out on nobody else.

Lon'dyn: Mella ain't the one in a hospital bed though.

Rico: Lon'Dyn calm down and Melo stop talkin crazy gettin loud with her bro she can be mad if she want.

She looked at Rico, rolling her eyes and then moved from under him. Prime example, her mad ass she moved away from Rico for what? All he was doing was tryna comfort her.

Seven: Everything you saying don't even matter man and you don't get it, you don't allow nobody to actually care about y'all. I want him out that bed as much as you do, but if Mfers ain't known you longer then a fucking a month or two, they don't matter right? Yea ok. I'm done man.

Rico: Seven I said calm down she just mad.

I was calm, I'm just frustrated like the world don't revolve around Lo man and she the only mfer who can be mad?

Seven: I'm calm Mfers be mad and take it out on the wrong Mfers.

Rico: Okay and ? She can be mad if she want too mfs ain't gone do nothing.

Seven: Man fuck out my ear with that shit.

I ain't got shit against Rico, but he can move around.

Rico: Who you gettin loud with son ?

Seven: Ain't never had a daddy so I'm deffinetley not yo son! You lil niggas funny pipe down kid.

He laughed and bit his lip, like I was suppose to be scared or some shit. Lon'dyn put her hand on his chest and told him to stop like he was gone do some to me. Rico the last nigga Im worried to be honest. If I'm worried about any nigga that ain't family, it'll be Travis ass.