Chapter - 20

Well look whose updating? Me 🙋 it's been a minute I'm sorry a lot of shit on my plate that comes before this 😊 but yea you know how that goes. I don't really proof read so yea😒😕 Comment 😌
-A.Nicole🎀💜👑

Carmella POV
_____________

I woke up on Travis' back on the couch in the living room with a fucking headache, like it was all bad. I sat up and stretched, and it felt good. I guess I was making to much noise cause Travis woke up.

Travis: Wassup you good now?

When I say Travis is everything to me he is everything! He's like the second Melo, cause he's like my brother. I mean it's weird cause Melo and Trav don't really give with each other and they both have a child with Drea. But I called Travis last night cause everything started hitting me all over again, I'm pregnant. What about school, my life, How am I gonna tell Carmelo, shit I barely talk yo my mama but when I tell her were just gonna argue as usual. Like this is stressful and if Mikey continues to be his normal asshole self it's gone be harder. I threw my up and started wrapping it around in a ball.

Carmella: Yea, I mean I can't get anymore better than this when I get use to it and start to alter my life it'll be better hopefully, I just don't wanna stress too much but it's hard!

I felt my eyes start to swell up with tears, and Travis got up to hug me as I covered my face.

Travis: Mel you gone be good I had Teyani at 17 while I was still in school, I mean I was fucking up along the way but I made it to where I am now and I don't care what nobody say but that's the shit that matter, bring there. You gotta fuck up a couple times to get it right and you gone have some bumps in the road but, don't let this baby throw you off your road.

I nodded and tried to find my composure. I gotta stop crying, this is the most I've cried lately. Like sense I've taken all the pregnancy test I've just fucking went to work, come home cry, and maybe go to certain events. I wiped my face and began to control my breathing like got damn, im a wreck now just wait til my emotions are everywhere and I have to do it alone! Well I mean Mikey's gonna be Mikey and do what he does and it's not like were together so he's not gonna be here with me almost 24/7 like a normal pregnancy. Travis let me go and I walked to bathroom. I threw some water on my face and grabbed a towel to dry it before opening up the medicine cabinet to look for some Tylenol, Advil, Aleve something. I found some Advil and grabbed the bottle walking to kitchen for a glass of water. As soon as I opened the pill bottle Travis looked up at me stupid.

Travis: What is you doing dummy?

Carmella: Finna take this Advil cause my headache is killing me, I been crying for hours.

Travis: You can't take no medicine unless your doctor okay it.

I rolled my eyes and closed the pill bottle, now great I have to deal with this headache for however long it wants to last. I opened the fridge and pulled out some eggs, ham, and cheese. Then opened up the freezer pulling out the waffles.

Carmella: You some?

He cheesed all goofy and smacked his hands then started rubbing them together.

Travis: Hell yea cause if I go back to Drea crib she ain't gone cook for me.

I laughed Drea be treating him everytime I'm around cause Travis is a fucking goofy and he always want something!

Carmella: Cause you be pissing my sister off always trying her and shit!

Travis: Yea whatever I love her bean head ass though.

Carmella: Aye, chill out that's my brother girl!