𝙀 𝘼 𝙍 𝙏 𝙃.
SEPTEMBER 13, 2149
𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

ASTRA walked along the tree line, her hazel irises darting from plant to plant as she reached out to touch the soft leaves. A smile was plastered on her lips just as Octavia skipped over to her showing her a few flowers she had plucked from the bushes around them.

"They're so pretty." Astra commented as Octavia nodded at the glowing plant. "They must have begun to glow and transform after radiation, years ago." She murmured running her finger along the petals.

"Do you think we're safe down here?" Octavia asked mindlessly playing with the purple flower in her hands.

Astra pressed her lips into a line as she thought about it. When their people would come down they'd be in charge again, they'd have their designated locations like the Ark only this time they weren't surrounded by metal walls and firepower only now it was greenery, and forestry that went on for miles and miles.

She read about how Earth was before the bombing, and how they all lived under the governments watch much like they do now. She was highly aware that if they took things into their own hands they'd be dead within a matter of months if not weeks.

But she also knew if their people came down - more specifically the council, some of them wouldn't be pardoned of their crimes. She didn't believe Jaha's little speech in the drop ship, she knew there would be consequences.

"I don't know--" She began but was cut off by yells and wolf whistles.

"What's that?" Octavia asked as the flower fell to the dirt and walked away from the blonde who followed in toe meeting up with the brunette's older brother and a few other delinquents.

"-we're just trying to figure out where we are." Wells explained to Murphy who stood tall with his other 'lackeys'.

"We're on the ground, that not good enough for you?" Bellamy remarked sarcastically.

Astra rolled her eyes and walked over to Murphy she tugged lightly at his sleeve. Her pleading eyes looking up at him, begging him not to start a fight now.

"We need to find Mount Weather. You heard my father's message." Wells tried to reason with the group around them. "That has to be our first priority."

"Screw your father." Octavia retorted, "What, you think you're in charge here, you and and your girlfriend?" She asked, her narrowed eyes trailing to Clarke.

"Do you think we care who's in charge? We need to get to Mount Weather not because the chancellor said so, but because the longer we wait, the hungrier we'll get and the harder this'll be." Clarke stressed. "How long do you think we'll last without those supplies? We're looking at a twenty mile trek, ok? So if we want to get there before dark, we need to leave, now."

Bellamy shook his head, "I got a better idea. You guys can go, find it for us. Let the privileged do the hard work for a change." He said looking between Clarke, Astra, and Wells. Octavia hit her brother's arm with narrowed eyes, Bellamy shrugged off his sister's glare.

Calls of 'yeah's' echoed through the campsite.

"You're not listening. We all need to go."

Astra sighed looking down, just as Murphy moved passed her and shoved Wells forwards harshly.

"Murphy!" Astra hissed.

"Look at this, everybody - the chancellor of Earth." He joked ignoring the blonde's disapproving look.

Clarke looked to Astra silently pleading her to stop her friend. Only the shorter blonde simply looked away.

"Think that's funny?" Wells asked annoyed with the blue eyed boy. Within a blink of an eye Murphy side tripped Wells knocking him down to the ground.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.    ❪ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽. ❫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें