Chapter 2 : Are You Serious?!

*After a few months. At HOPE Cafe*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

I went out for lunch with Minhyun since we both free during that time. So, we decided to hang out here, at Jin hyung's cafe. Well, Nami's.

"Ohh? Where's Nami?" I asked, looking around.

"She's in there.. Right in her office. Maybe she's busy with--"

"You?? My Mr. Cold?" interrupted Nami who appeared out of nowhere with a red velvet cheese cake and ice caramel latte.

Minhyun immediately hyped up as his eyes were shining and he took Nami to have a seat beside him.

He secured Nami in his arms and pecked her cheek. He then wanted to lean into her lips but Nami forbid him quickly. "Not here.. Mr. Hwang." She signaled him that my presence still here so Minhyun cleared his throat and pulled away.

"So, how's everything? Good?" asked Nami curiously.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's really good for both of us. We managed to do everything together instead of doing it alone. But, we currently busy with our own works since Luna had started back with her arts and I busy with my graphic design."

"Don't you guys.. want to have.." hesitated Nami.

"What? To have what?" I asked.

"Kids?" asked Nami.

I kind of hesitant so I quickly changed my topic. "So, how's Minhyuk?"

"Someone's changing the topic, I see," teased Minhyun.

He feed Nami the cake and Nami did the same to him

I rubbed my nape shyly. "Umm.. I don't know. She's busy. And I'm busy. So, I can't tell you the good news yet. Maybe, I am meant to be an uncle for now."

Nami face-palmed after she heard me. "Oh my God. Our Minhyuk and Ayli's Jin Ho are both already three years old and they can't be clingy with you and Luna forever. Am I right?"

"Yeahh, my chinchilla got a point there," agreed Minhyun.

*Time Skips. At home*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

I keep thinking of what Nami just told me. Well, she's right. It's been almost a year we got married but we kept busy with our own works.

However, we still doing other things together but... Haish.. I don't know.

After I unlocked the password, I entered the house. "I'm home~"

"I'm in the kitchen!!!" shouted Luna from afar. I went towards the kitchen and it's really smells great. I looked at her from behind and unconsciously...
I smile.