Chapter 10 : Who are You?

||Seongwoo's POV||

The elevator door opened and I bumped into Jaehwan. "Ohh! Seongwoo--"

"Can't talk right now, Jaehwan-ahh." I patted his shoulder and went away.

I saw that lady bend down to tie her shoes and I smiled.

There you are...

I went closer and shouted, "Wait.. Miss!"

She flinched and she turned around. I stopped my tracks with my eyes widen. My heart stoppped for a while as it surprised me when I saw her face.

It can't be...

She ran away from me with barefooted and I saw a car suddenly appeared.

"Wait.. Luna--"

My body heated as the blood rushed up when I saw the car is getting near to hit her.

  ||Soo Jin's POV||

It was...

"Ohhh.. Thank God.. You're safe," he sighed reliefly. He tighten the hug as he bursts into tears, burying his face on my shoulder.

Wait.. He cried???

My eyes widen as he sobbed on my shoulder dreadfully. "I miss you..." he whispered.

I gulped hard and unconsciously my tears fell.

"I miss you... I miss you so much," he confessed.

My tears uncontrollably falling down as my heart suddenly hurts. It's so dreadfully and painfully as his sobs and confession made my heart hurts.

His breathe hitched as he embrace me tightly like he won't let me go.

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Her scent...

Her face...

Everything...

Everything about her... I miss it...

  ||Soo Jin's POV||

A reality hits me when I realised that I'm basically hugging and crying with a stranger.

"Wait.." I broke the hug and moved slightly from him. "Why am I crying?" I whispered, wiping my tears.

I bowed. "I'm sorry--I was--" I stopped my words as our eyes met.

His eyes are glassy and the stain of tears still on his face

His eyes are glassy and the stain of tears still on his face. I placed my hand on my chest as it still beating fastly again.

I cleared my throat and looked at him. "I don't know who you are but.. Thank you for saving me."

His eyes still glued on me and my heart fluttered. I shook my head then I bowed politely to him.

But when I wanted to turn around, he grabbed my wrist and...