Chapter 3 : Is it He or She?

*At home. In the morning*
  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Everything is great... Very great except...

"BLUEKK!!!!"

"Ughh.. When will this stop?" I whined in the toilet. And when I went outside, I heard her laughing and she expand her arms to me.

"Come." She smiled. I pulled a weak smile and pouted when my head is spinning again. I went towards her and placed my head on her lap.

 I went towards her and placed my head on her lap

She caressing my hair and my face while smiling. "I'm sorry that I have to put you to go through all of this, Ongie."

"Mwoya~ That supposed to be my line. But seriously, I don't care to face this every morning as long as you don't have to." I tilted my head and kissed her baby bump.

"Aww~ Did you hear that little treasure? Your daddy loves mummy so much." She said while looking at her belly.

Turns out, the morning sickness had eventually on me. Well, it's really rare for a husband but I kind of glad to have it rather than my Luna to face it. And it does make me understand how the pregnant women feel.

"So.. When will we know this little treasure is he or she? Or wait... Is it a twin??!!" I gasped. Luna immediately hit my arm and I winced in pain.

"It's definitely not twin, Seongwoo-yahh. Because it's only one in here. Obviously," she said.

I smirked mischievously and immediately sat down, facing her.

"But.. We can try to get twin next time. Am I right?"

"Yahh Ong--"

"CHUPP!!" I pecked her lips.

"Shh.. Don't shout. Or else our little treasure gonna be surprise."

She shoot me a glare and folded her arms. "But still, our little treasure only three months. And my mum told me to get scan later after four months."

My mouth formed an 'O' as I just knew the information. Well, it's our first baby. So, what else can I do instead of being excited?

*After four months. At the hospital*
  ||Luna's POV||