Chapter 15 : Come with Me

||Soo Jin's POV||

After we opened the door, we-- umm actually CEO Ong invited Jimin oppa to come in since he didn't want to act rude to his guest. Well of course, it's so nice of him. Don't you think?

I took a peek from the kitchen (since I volunteered to make the drinks), and I see that both of them keep staring into each other--- well.. More like glaring, I guess?

Gosh, I thought there could be a lightning flashed up from their eyes. Why do they staring like that? Is there some competition or what?

Then, my eyes landed on Jin Ae and you bet how bored she is when she's basically looking at their childish act.

"Whoop! I better finished this and go there ASAP!" I whispered.

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Haish, why is this guy appeared out of nowhere and worried about Soo Jin? Is he her boyfriend or what?

  ||Jimin's POV||

So... This is the guy that my precious Soo Jin works for. Hmmph! He's not that handsome.

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Gosh, how I wish that this guy will leave soon!

  ||Jimin's POV||

Do you think that I wanna come here in the first place?? Huh?!

  ||Seongwoo's POV||

Huh!! Do you think that I'm that generous to invite you to come in here? Hell no!

"Ehem.. Umm.. CEO-nim?" asked Soo Jin, who just appeared with a tray of drinks.

I tilted my head towards her and she formed a smile. She placed the tray on the coffee table carefully and that nosy guy named Jimin immediately helping her.

'Huh! Show off!!' he thought.

She thanked Jimin then handed him the drink. His eyes couldn't take off from her and my fist curled up unconsciously.

Wait.. Am I jealous? I shook my head and took a deep breathe.

Jimin met my eyes and he smirked evilly as he got his drink. Gosh, how I hate those smirk!

 Gosh, how I hate those smirk!