Chapter 1 : Our Vows

*Flashback. Three years ago*

||Seongwoo's POV||

My hands are sweating and I couldn't stay still.

"Yahh! Seongwoo-yahh. Can you please stop wandering around? She's already alright in there. The stylists knew what their job are. Can you please--"

"Yahh.. Hwang Minhyun. You--"

"Ong Seongwoo-sshi? She is ready," said the stylist who suddenly came out from the waiting room.

Minhyun came to me and pat my shoulder. "Go get your girl, bro. I got to look out for my Nami and our Minhyuk."

I nodded and thanked him. Then, we seperated our ways and I took a step into the waiting room.

I opened the door and... There she is..

Choi Luna❤

I gasped, looking disbelief as I walked towards her

I gasped, looking disbelief as I walked towards her. "Luna? Why-- How-- What--I mean.."

She chuckled and flashed her beautiful smile at me. "What the heck, Ong Seongwoo?"

Yupp.. That's my girl. Savage❤

We're just staring into each other while my heart racing like crazy as it used to be.

"Mwoya~ Don't stare at me like that," whined Luna while covering her face with the bouquet.

I leaned forward and put down the bouquet to see her face. "Please don't cover your beautiful face from me. I wanna see it."

Our faces only inches away as I cupped her face and I slowly leaned forward

Our lips almost met when suddenly...

"Omo! Uri daughter neomu yeppuda (very beautiful)!!" exclaimed Mrs. Choi who suddenly barged into the scene.

We immediately pulled away and our faces are certainly red right now. I bowed politely to my mother-in-law and suddenly all of our family members are here.