Damn, I'm going to cry...

Holy shit....
This is it. This is the end of
Protecting His Mate.

I honestly didn't think I would even get this far really. I started this in December and actually stopped until April. I didn't think a bear shifter book would make it and even get noticed as most shifter books are about werewolves. But I actually got messages from some of you saying that you liked my book and then I thought it would be selfish to not finish it and I pushed myself to complete this book, to push out chapters every week and I'm so glad that I did, and it's all because of you guys.

Honestly no thank is ever going to be big enough, but from the bottom of my heart
Thank you so damn much!

Thank you for reading this story and taking a ride with me along this journey.

I can actually say I'm happy and proud of myself for finishing this and making a book that people can actually enjoy.

I do know I have to go back and do some crazy editing, which I have an amazing person helping me. Lady_Rhey has been helping me edit this book already, so I can fix spots and misspellings I may (I know) have missed. So a big thank you is to you hun, thank you for helping me with my book and continuing to do so, I appreciate it so much ❤️

It's sad to say I'm finished with this story, I do want to cry because it is all done, but I'm also happy that I will still get to see them in the future, we will get to see their children grow along with each book. 

I will be posting the next book soon, but I want to get 5 chapters written first and all posted at once, not just one or two chapters to start. This book will jump into it a bit faster as you do already know most of the characters.

I can't wait to start and show you Jarred's story and continue to ride along with all you all over again.
There will be a bit more in his story and I hope you will enjoy what you will find out (:
It will be another new for me, I just hope it goes good aha.

Mostly what I really want to say is:

If it wasn't for all of you, this book would not be anything. Readers are what makes this book come alive and be seen and liked by many,
so again:

Thank you so fucking much!!!

I love you all, you guys are amazing and I love each and every vote and comment. Seeing those notifications always spreads a smile across my face no matter what my mood is.

So continue to stay awesome my amazing readers, and I hope to see you sticking around for more to come.

Because there is a lot more to come, not with just Blue Creek either (;

Lots of love;

Valerie xx