Disclaimer/Note

To my lovely readers:

First off I'd like to say a big Thank You! Thank you for giving this book a chance and I really hope you enjoy it.

This is my first time writing a shifter book, especially a bear shifter one. In this book they are not called a pack, they are called a clan. There is the clan leader aka Alpha but he is just called the Clan Leader, then there is second in command, which is referred to as Beta. I'm unsure if I will make this a series. Maybe if you like some of the other characters, you can let me know if you would like to see them in their own book.

I was actually working on my other book when this came to me and I haven't been able to stop for far.

This book is written in 3rd POV so you can get a feel of everyone. I'm not used to writing in this POV so I hope it goes all good.

Please do point out any grammar errors you may notice. I'm not perfect, and even though I do edit, I may miss some spots.

It does start off a bit slow but it will pick up pace soon. It was going to be a bit shorter of a book but with the way I see it, it may be a bit longer than what I thought it would be.

Feedback is appriciated, I love constructive critism. As long as it's not rude. So please point out things that may not make sense or even if the flow is a bit choppy. All feedback is taken into consideration and will help this book become better.

Do don't forget to comment, vote and share this story with your friends. All of this is appriciated, and shows me that you do enjoy this book and helps give me motivation to continue.

This is a rough draft, so once the book is finished, I will be editing it and make a few changes of needed.

If you would like updates for this book and others I am currently working on, you can follow me at
ValerieMKiss

If you do like it, don't forget to add it to your reading list. Do you don't have to keep looking for it (:

If you find this book anywhere, other than Wattpad, please inform me right away. That is consider thieft, and I would hate to discontinue this story because someone took my book.

With that being said, this book is copyrighted. Please do not steal my book, if it inspires you to write your own than that is amazing just please don't take mine.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the authors imagination.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagrarism of characters, story plot or events of any part of this story is forbidden.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Copyrighted Material

Protecting His Mate
Copyright © 2019 by Valerie M Kiss
All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means — electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise — without prior written permission from the publisher, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a preview.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

So without further ado...
I give you:

Protecting His Mate

Valerie M Kiss 💋