9.Shayan?😬🙄😝🤫

Start from the beginning

He is becoming smart day by day. I thought and smiled.

-------+++-----------+++------++++-------++++---

Usman's house:
Usman entered his drawing room and he saw Ayeza was sitting in the couch and reading a magazine.
'Hey princess, how was your day?,' asked Usman while gently patting Ayeza's cheeks from behind.

'It was hectic but nice. Bhai, go and freshen up quickly. We will talk later at the dining table. I have cooked chicken murgh masala especially for you,' replied Ayeza excitingly.

'Oh, is it so? Ayeza, why did you cook the food? I mean, we have a good chef. You would have ordered him he would have cooked for us,' replied Usman hesitatingly.

'Bhai, I know everything. You are saying this because I am not a good cook. Bhai, this time you won't be disappointed. I have made it exactly how you like with the help of our chef. The dish is perfect, he has tasted it. Please, taste it and even if you don't want to then it is the order of the princess of Khan of Khans. You have to taste it,' replied Ayeza dramatically.

'Ok dear princess, I have to freshen up quickly. I am coming within two minutes,' replied Usman smilingly and vanished into his room.

At the dining table:
'Ayeza, the chicken is so....yummy.Thanks to the almighty, finally you learnt to cook after making dozens of disastrous dishes,' joked Usman.

'Thank you,I know it,'replied Ayeza smilingly and continued,'By the way, I think after few days you will achieve the privilege of eating typical home cooked food which you always crave for and which will be the best in taste and good for health and that also every day for your entire life.'

'Oh, you found a new cook for us?' asked Usman while chewing his food.

'No, Hayat is a very good cook,' commented Ayeza mischievously.

After listening to her previous comment Usman started coughing.
Ayeza offered him a glass of water. After drinking the water Usman asked,' What? Hayat will become our new chef?'

'Yes, she will be our new chef and not only the new chef she will be our new homemaker also,' said Ayeza.

'Are you crazy? What are you talking about? I am not able to understand,' asked Usman while playing with the food.

'Bhai, you haven't taken anyone for a date except Hayat. May I ask you what are you up to?' asked Ayeza.

'No, its nothing,' replied Usman nervously, 'Wait, who told you about me and Hayat going on a date? I mean it was not a da..date.It was just a casual lunch'.

'O really, if I peep into your history then I haven't heard that the great Usman Ali Khan had taken any girl for a date or a casual lunch,' said Ayeza sarcastically.

'Ayeza, How did you got to know about it ?' asked Usman.

'Well, Hayat told me that she met with an egoistic billionaire at a reception party who accused her of being a thief and that dominating, rude man forced her to accompany him for lunch,' said Ayeza mischievously.

'What? she called me egoistic, rude, dominating?' asked Usman.

'Bhai, tell me honestly. Do you like her?' asked Ayeza eagerly.

'Who said th....that I like her?' asked Usman nervously.

'Well, I am your sister. It's true I am younger to you but no one knows you better than me. Just look at your face,'commented Hayat and started laughing,'Your face......Ha....Ha....Ha...your face has become red like a tomato. You are literally blushing'.