Magnus Restless Morning

In the morning, somewhere at a building inside of a bedroom, there was a man around twenty years old was laying at his bed with the covers over his body looking at the ceiling restless without any sleep.

The man has dark brown spiked hair, has dark brown eyes, and has black nail polish on. His name is Magnus Bane and he is the High Warlock of Brooklyn in New York City. He was laying at his bed like he hasn't been sleeping at all.

In fact, he wasn't sleeping at all, because a few days ago, he was helping his boyfriend Alec and friends Simon, Clary, Isabelle, and Jace to help find the Greater Demon, by asking Valentine where he is.

So Magnus summons Azazel, with Valentine as bait. But the demon manages to escape the summoning circle and appears to cast a spell on Magnus and Valentine by switching their bodies.

Magnus tried to explain about the body switching but nobody believed him, he was tortured inside of Valentine's body, and when he was tortured, the agony rune made him relived the horrible memory of his mother committing suicide and that Magnus have burn his own stepfather.

Magnus did everything he could to forget about it, but every time he closed his eyes, the horrible memory keeps haunting him. Magnus couldn't even think straight about what happen to him. It made him feel sick thinking about Valentine and made him feel really disgusted about that traitorous Shadowhunter.

Then as he got up from his bed gently, he turn to see a attractive boy sleeping on his bed and he smile at him and trying not to wake him up. The man is twenty-four years old, he has dark brown hair, has hazel eyes even though they are closed, and has some tattoo marks all over his body. His name is Alexander Gideon Lightwood, or Alec for short, he is a Shadowhunter, and Magnus's boyfriend.

Magnus then trace his hand softly at Alec's face and smile at how peaceful he is sleeping, then he started to get out of bed and puts on his silk robe, which still opens to see his bare chest.

Then as Magnus have left the bedroom, he saw his favorite cat, Chairman Meow, sleeping soundly in his little cat bed, it got Magnus to smile at the fact that even his cat could get some rest, so he pets Chairman Meow gently so he doesn't wake the cat, and then Magnus started to walk out onto the balcony and stared up as the sun slowly started to rise.

'I can't believe that Valentine was using my body, while I was being tortured inside his body.' Though Magnus in anger and sadness.' I don't want to know what horrible things he was doing while he was in my body and yet I was tortured inside his body.'

Magnus gripped the railing so tight that his knuckles have started to turn white. It was no wonder why the Clave wanted to being Valentine to justice. Valentine was a real monster and he have hurt and killed so many innocent Shadowhunter's for his own gain, and it Mage Magnus so angry to think about it.

But then Magnus started to realize that was also a monster as well, for allowing that traitor to take his body and use it against him doing who knows what and he doesn't really want to know. Then Magnus started to bite his lip hard, attempting not to cry, but he bit his lip so hard that he started to taste his own blood.

as he looked at the sky turn a beautiful ombre of purple, pink and orange.

Magnus wanted to get revenge on Valentine for taking his body by burning him for how much he had suffer in his body. But, he started to realize that it would make him do anything good than what Valentine did, he was afraid that he will still be a monster if he tried to get revenge on Valentine. But then Magnus started to to think that he was a monster and think he was been ever since he murder his own stepfather.

As Magnus was looking at the city from his balcony, he was starting to remember the night that he have found his own mother dead by her own hands and how he have murder his own stepfather when he found him and his mother.