"You got that right." Yoongi glares at you. 

"Anyways. I need you to tutor him. If he fails the next test he will be kicked out."       

"So why do I have to do it? Make someone else."        

"You will do it. You're ranked third." 

Yoongi laughs then grabs your wrist. "Come on weird girl."

You groan as he drags you along. "Where the hell are we going?"          

"Anywhere but there." 

You yank your wrist from his grip. "Yea have a nice day. If you need help tutoring we can do it later."    

"No now, I'm busy later."

You grow annoyed. "Whatever. But I need coffee so we are going to the coffee shop first." 

Yoongi grabs your wrist again. "Fine by me." 

You yank your hand from his grip again then walk ahead of him. He follows you shaking his head.

.

.

After sometime you notice it getting late and want to get sleep before having to follow that guy again. You are both walking down the street when you two decide to go your separate ways. 

When you hear someone yell from behind you, you turn around to notice Yoongi get stopped in the alley.

You walk that way and stop next to Yoongi. "Yah weird girl, run! Go away you shouldn't be here!" 

"Why? I'm bored anyways... Yah, are you the ones who stabbed him the other day? If so your knife fighting skills suck." 

Yoongi pulls you back. "What are you doing crazy?"

The three boys step more into the light. You smile when you see them and laugh. 

Yoongi looks at the boys after pulling you behind him. "Jungkook what do you want?" 

The boy named Jungkook smirks. "You know exactly what I want? You're late. Hand it over!" 

Yoongi laughs a bit and nods. He was about to run but stops when you don't move.

"Yah, you remind me of a bunny. Like seriously you kind of look like one."      

"Yah, go away little one!" 

You scrunch your nose. "I'm not that little! Don't be so rude!"

Jungkook narrows his eyes at you. "I'm taller than you! Listen here... Little one... Let the grown ups talk. Get lost, you shouldn't be here."

Yoongi shakes his head and looks at you then at Jungkook. "You're gonna get yourself killed. He's right, go!"

You roll your eyes. "No thanks bunny rabbit... But really, did you stab him?"      

He shakes his head. "No that wasn't us, but it will be soon if he doesn't give us what he owes." 

"Eh, you're busy with me, ignore him he's irrelevant."

Yoongi looks at you confused. "What the hell are you doing!? You're gonna get killed if you don't stop. They aren't people to be messing with weird girl." 

You scoff. "You think they scare me? Which one? The black haired one, the blonde one or the red haired one? Seriously which one you think? I'm not scared of any. They look soooo adorable." 

You then step closer, inches from Jungkook now. Yoongi places his hands on his head and looks at you, worried. He has no idea what to do at this point.