twentyeight..drank

Start from the beginning

Jimin rolled his eyes, pulling Taehyung in tight to hug him. "I love Taehyung now, he's mine."

Taehyung smiled his lovely box smile as he hugged Jimin back, yipping loudly when the other pinched his butt.

"See? He's even got a cute butt." Jimin said as he proceeded to grab the red head's buttcheeks.

"I love you Jinim." Taehyung laughed and grabbed Jimin's butt, of who smiled at Taehyung despite his forgetfulness.

Taehyung's hands were suddenly pulled away from Jimin's butt.

"His name is Jimin, Tae. Not Jinim. And you are touching him too much," Jungkook said sourly as he pushed Jimin to the side. He glared at his boyfriend who tried catching Jimin's fall, but Jungkook pulled Taehyung's hands away again, letting Jimin fall on his ass.

"Heyyy why did you do that? You hurt Chimmy." Taehyung whined as he watched Jimin spill his drink on his pants.

"Yoongiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Jimin screamed loudly for his boyfriend, who was locking lips with Hoseok at the moment. The pink haired male pouted for a second at being ignored, but then decided to join the boys on the couch.

"Ew, do you see them?" Taehyung pointed to Yoonminseok on the couch.

"Yeah, but I wish I didn't," Jungkook said, dragging Taehyung into the kitchen, where Namjoon and Jin were counting the amount of red fruit snacks they had. "Why do they do the weirdest things when they're drunk?"

"You didn't drink much Kook, get shit faced with meee." Taehyung wobbled as he drew the ravenette closer by his collar.

"I don't think I-" Jungkook's sentence was interrupted as a loud 'CLANG' was heard in the kitchen. Their attention was brought to Jin who was currently picking up the frying pan he just dropped on the nicely tiled floors.

Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "Let's get out of here, I'm gonna kill someone."

Taehyung didn't respond as Jungkook had already left to go outside to the dock. He followed him with unsteady steps, but he ceased his movements when he watched Jungkook's shirt slide off of his body and fall to the old wood beneath them. Soon the pants were unzipped and thrown behind him, leaving the muscular ravenette in only his calvin fucking kleins that Taehyung loved so much.

Jungkook looked back at the red cheeked boy and threw him a seductive wink before he jumped in the black water.

Taehyung ran to the end of the dock, kneeling down to watch the moon's arcane reflection ripple in the wakes of the midnight water. He smiled widely when Jungkook's face appeared, before the ravenette pushed himself up far enough to pant a kiss on Taehyung's sugary lips.

"Take off your clothes." The mafia leader whispered against the red velvet lips he had just kissed lovingly.

Taehyung didn't think twice before slipping his shirt and pants off, to stand in only his favourite red lacy underwear he packed just for a special someone.

Jungkook smirked deucedly, "Tell me who you wore those for."

The cherry haired male knew that Jungkook was aware Taehyung wore them for him, and that he wanted to hear it for his own good.

"I wore them for you, kookie."

Jungkook nodded in content as he opened his arms out wide. "Jump."

Taehyung nervously backed away. "I can't- you know I can't swim."

"Yes you can."

"No, I can't-"

"Do you trust me?"

Taehyung paused and stared down at his boyfriend with confidence.

"Y-yes."

Jungkook waved his hands to urge Taehyung to jump, "Then jump. Jump if you trust me."

...

...

...

*splash*

your bitch ass author-nim finally updated, thank satan.

i will update soon, don't worry!! i love you bunches, take care <3

(sorry for any mistakes)