twentyeight..drank

Start from the beginning

"Shhh. Don't blame yourself. It is not your fault, kitten." Jungkook whispered calmly into Taehyung's ear to calm him down, grabbing the tea Jimin had handed to him.

Taehyung stared into the mug of caramel colored swirls, as he watched the small grains of sugar dissolve into nothing. He shakily brought the cup to his lips and took a delicate sip, afraid to burn his mouth. Not that he really cared, he was more worried about his puppy.

He was overly concerned for his sanity.

What was all this? What did it mean? Who was behind all of it?

The red head set the glass on the table beside the couch and looked towards Jungkook, who rubbed circles into the smaller's thighs with his thumbs.

Jimin gave a sad smile, "Tannie will be alright. If you'd like, Hoseok and I will do some research on your rabbit foot and why it came back after disappearing."

Taehyung furrowed his brows as he looked at the furry charm Jimin had mentioned. "How'd you know something was up?"

"What do you mean?"

The younger sat up straight, eyeing Jimin with suspicion. "I never told you I lost my rabbit foot, you were outside with Jin when Jungkook and I found it." He tilted his head towards his boyfriend and he spoke, "How'd you know it came back."

Jimin froze suddenly, his face burning up from the tension. His gaze flickered to the side, "Yoongi told me when I was making your tea."

"Oh okay, that makes sense." Taehyung flashed a guilty smile at Jimin. "Sorry for pestering you, I'm just caught up right now."

The pink haired male stifled a laugh, "It's okay, I understand... Well I'm gonna leave now." He said before running back into the kitchen.

"He sucks at lying."

Taehyung's attention was adverted to Jungkook, who had his ebony eyes squinted in doubt.

"What?" The red head questioned.

"He lied. He knows something about your rabbit foot." Jungkook said, grabbing the necklace to observe it. He looked outside the window.

The world didn't seem safe anymore.

"Something's happening, Tae and I don't think it's good."

+++

"Truth or dare, daddy."

Hoseok rolled his eyes at the nickname. "Dare, Jimin."

The group decided to scavenge the lake house for any bottles of alcohol. Luckily, Yoongi's uncle was a raging alcoholic so there was an entire fridge in the garage full of it. Everyone was a bit tipsy, which was great for Taehyung because it let him to forget about at the weird voodoo shit going on, and just focus on his gay best friends grinding on the dinner table.

"I dare youuuu," Jimin slurred his words as he spun his stubby finger around in the air. "I dare you to tell Yoongles we love him."

"That's a stupid dare." Yoongi scoffed. He sat on the couch, practically buried in the pile of pillows around him.

"It's a sweet dare," Taehyung said, throwing a pillow at Yoongi's face.

Jimin giggled loudly, then his face suddenly fell and he looked angry. "Hobi. I don't like Yoongi right now."

Hobi shook his head towards Jimin. "Yoongi just needs cuddles-"

"No."

Hoseok was already headed for Yoongi's pillow fort. When he reached the couch he jumped into the mint haired male's arms. Yoongi sighed in defeat and cuddles Hoseok nonetheless.