Facing the giant mirror I have in my closet I set back my hair with few haste stroke skillfully.

"Chupkar you and your hair.. sunn jaldi kar humey dinner pe Jaana hai.. Prakash, Bebe almost ready hai..jaldi aa niche.." shrugging my grunts Mom got up. She stopped behind me, spoke then left a pat on my shoulder softly. 

When she shifted her eyes away me saw the wet towels there on my bed now I know I'm dead.

"Uff ye larka..kab sudrega!!aanede tere wotti ko wohi thik karega tainu dekh liyo aur mainu bhi chain miley..huh" muttering under her breath Mom yanked the wet towels away the bed, went to the washroom hung them at their place. And I let out a sighed.

On mention of her my better half my all resistance broke. My face turned in a pink hue thinking of my love, my Jaan Avni. A stupid grin played on my lips of my own surprise.

"woh log to aanehi nahi de rai the kisiko wapas.. bolarai the ekdam dinner karke chale jaana..hum sabne kaha change karke thora fresh hokar aatey hai ji wapas..tab jaakey maana..haan.." Mom kept continuing her blabber rearranging my scattered stuffs all over to their proper place.

Not paying much attention to her incoherent talks I blankly sprayed the essence all over my under arms, chest, neck, kept back the bottle on its spot.

Moving away the dresser I slided my hands inside my pocket in search of my car keys. Then I remembered Aman drove my car to bring us home. I was about to leave my room to asked Aman about my keys but my eyes fell on my bedside table and there it is lying silently on the surface.

To reach the key I stretched my body over the bed so that my shoes don't touch the mattress, grabbing it with a swift movement next moment I'm out of my room on the way unlocking my ph screen. Mom's voice fainted as I walked far away.

*******

We all gathered in Roy Mansion few minutes before Aravi has called me to inform that we will be in a single car.

I felt my chest crescendo craving for a single glimpse of my love.
This the first time I would see her  when I have already confessed my heart to her. The moment ago my elated heart slipped away, the second I stepped in her house, instead there is some eerie feeling I'm experiencing at the moment, putting me to the edge forced me to musing over what would be her reaction? How would she react? What if she doesn't agree? The more I'm anticipating the more I'm growing anxious.

****

I was talking with Aravi, Aman and Juhi but my mind was searching for Avni all the while. My breath hitched to my throat, heart started throbbing when my ear drum received a particular kind of footsteps coming down the upstairs.
On its own accord my head whirled to have a look at the person behind. Nothing to mention I was more that sure it was her descending the steps down.

Mom's exultant eyes peered up she immediately said "Arey ye dekho Avni aa gayi"

She walked past me absolutely dodging me. Then I realised I'm not much surprised neither her act made me shocked receiving this kinda response from her. Actually I was ready for it, somewhere inside my subconscious mind I so knew it. Here I would gladly mention that, very few people know Avni , better than I can predict her every move.

My Avni is a gem I knew it she would never agree with me into any other relationships beside friends..because she loves me more than she loves herself.

Yes I know it AVI. I couldn't stop grinning inwardly while my outer sight is unfazed.

And more of it today her each and every moves confirming me much more definite that how badly she has fallen for me just like I for her.

Since the very beginning I was more than sure thay the day I would confess her, from that very moment she will build a huge wall between us evading me reasoning of her some stupid Medical Health issue.
"Gawwd she loves you so much mahn.." I inhaled happily inside. And I'm back with my previous exuberant self.

Sometimes I wonder what she thinks of her Tillu!!
Huh! mere chotu Babu ko ye nahi pata ki ye Neil Khanna hai koi aira gaira random banda nai..I smirked leaning against my car staring at my love walking in.

I saw Avni hastened her steps behind Reyaansh Uncle then took her seat in the passenger seat beside her Dadda.
I gaze furrowed. Aman and Juhi came blabbering something with each other. They both moved towards the back seats.

Aman very well know Avni always seat beside me, whenever we went out together since our childhood days. I was about to turn my face when I saw Aravi arrived and have her gaze assessed inside my car. she asked leaning to the window "Aman where is Avni?"
Aman replied her bonu is with her parents Avni told she is riding her Dadda's car.

I got back on my position, leaned against my car door crossing my arms over my chest, fleeted my gaze at Avni afar.

Aravi straighten her back yelped at her sister.

Hearing Aravi called her, Avni gestured through her eyes that she is traveling with her parents.

Aravi glance at me once then I saw her face stiffened in Indignation. Next second hastening  her steps she has reached Avni.

I saw Aravi said something to her then opened the car door then grabbed her hand and yanked her outside the car. The whole scene happened so fast that caused me straightened my stance in parallel to their movements promptly.

Reyaansh Uncle and Neelama smiled looking at them...as soon as Avni left the seat Neelama came outside from her seats behind and took her seat Avni was there few minutes back.

In the meantime my gaze back over Avni and Aravi I saw then share a quick before Avni leaving Aravi, She silently walked passed over me to the another side, again without sending me a single glance. Here my gaze followed her the whole time.

Avi climbed to her seat, closed the door shut. She has settled herself next to Juhi.

Another predictable move by my Jaan. I bit a chuckle nodding. She is such a kido.

Not wasting a single second chuckling over her feisty act I strode to my seat.

As I settled on my seat I took glanced at Avni through the rear view mirror,our eyes collided Avni instantly shifted her eyes down her pH, blankly pretended to concentrate. I know how much she is in struggle to keep her face straight. If she knew it is already a disaster. I scoffed under my amused heart in my head buckling my seat belt. Let see how long she managed to keep this up.

Aravi hurriedly took her seat beside me. Fastening her seat belt She spoke to Avni that she has supposed to seat beside me as always. But Aman responded before Avni could have, stating that Avni has told him that she is more comfortable sitting behind.

As Aman finished my eyes fleeted to Avni when I saw her sighed her eyes still still in her pH.

Then let me get you on your perfect seat Jaan!! returning our way back home. Instantly a voice sniggered inside me and my lips curved a devilish smirk thinking of the upcomings. Not wasting a single more second sighing harshly I ignited the engine and pulled the car to the driveway following by my parents.

*******

(To be continued)

Kahi mat jaana Naughty Neil in the dinner table coming up next😜😜

Please vote comment and share..

Love Mon 💖💖