27 : proprietorial

27

proprietorial

; behaving as if one owned a particular thing or person; possessive.

sun was already up when your phone started ringing while you were looking for the person you love right beside you.

"hello?" stumble and voices from familiar people were heard on the other line, you just checked the caller id for a while and it's jungkook.

"come over here in our practice, we'll be going out right after!" excitement went along with his voice as you chuckled at his cuteness.

"i'm too lazy kookie," you groaned against the pillow and rolled your body on the bed.

"even if i tell you that seulgi is also here?" your spine just sprang up straight with what you heard.

"what the hell is she doing there?"

"i don't know. she came out of nowhere and she's scaring me." the knot on your eyebrows faded away when you found out he's scared. you giggled at his comment.

"girls always scare you, kookie. nothing new."

"not all! i'm not scared at you."

"really?" you asked in a teasing manner.

"yes! i just don't know why other girls creep me out like my eyes would go huge- aish! just come over, you're changing the subject lazy ass!"

you were taking your time laughing even though he was talking non stop but your ears were ignoring him.

"just come over! bring shorts and a shirt."

"why on earth am i going to being those?"

"jimin won't let you wear swimsuit."

"tch, as if he's going to be watching over me when his eyes were always on her every time she's around."

an hour passed and while you were fixing your things, your phone made a sound and when you checked it, jin just made a group chat.

hoseok , what's going on?

namjoon , what's with the group chat?

hoseok , where's jimin?

v , jiminie pabo

jungkook , how are we going to get rid of her?
   she's scaring the fuck out of me, send help

jin , shut up my kids, here's the plan.

you , wtf? what plan? for what?

he explained how he wanted to make your boyfriend jealous so bad since you're always jealous when he's with seulgi.

bangtan agreed that you'll be their center of attraction for today which sent exciment through your veins.

you , what if it doesn't work?

namjoon , trust us, with someone who gets jealous and mad easily and doesn't know how to control their temper? this would be fun.