20 : young and beautiful

20

young and beautiful

tonight, jimin's parents with mine were going on a dinner outside with us. of course i couldn't wait, being him with him for years, it's comfortable and fun having his parents around. i was staring at him while he admires himself on a mirror, i saw a glimpse of my future with him. being overwhelmed with my thoughts, i felt like tearing up.

"are you done, baby?" he finally turned around, my watery eyes met his.

"why are you crying?" he held one of my hands, pulling my chin up. thinking about how lucky i am for being chosen by someone who has a lot of admirers made my eyes produce more tears.

he pulled me closer to him, my arms tightly wrapped around his waist with my head resting on his chest. after a minute or so, he pulled away after kissing the top of my head, asking me the same question he asked me a while ago.

"i just love you so much." my voice cracked, his eyes softened. he tilted his head a little, his lips formed into a little pout with the sight of me. he just pulled me into a hug.

i want him, forever. through thick and thin, it's still you park jimin.

"what took you guys so long?" his mother asked while we sat in front of them.

"planning to give us some grandson or grand daughter after this dinner?" jimin almost choked himself from drinking water, the both of us blushing with what his father said.

"anyway, i missed each and one of you." she smiled.

we talked as if we known each other since the beginning and spent some quality time with them. his parents were just like him, energetic. mostly, i can't help myself but to glance at him and admire his beauty. i still can't believe that this man beside me is mine. i don't know how many times i'll say this but i'm very very lucky.

"excuse me, i'll just go to the restroom." they nodded, making my way on the restroom.

when i came back, they were all smiling at me which made me feel a little nervous and curious. it looks like they talked about something that i don't know about but i just shook it off as soon as i sat down.

not that long, we were now leaving the restaurant since our parents needed some rest. tomorrow morning, we'll be heading off to the airport since they have a concert in a specific country. being the idol he is, we were surrounded with random people until we reached the hotel where the boys are.

"the love birds are here!" jin yelled as their faces lit up with excitement.

"are you tired?" jimin pulled me closer to him, nodding with his question.

"i'll wake you up for lunch, don't worry." he kissed the top of my forehead as i layed down my body on the comfy bed. i closed my eyes, hearing their voices but it soon faded away when i fell asleep.

i had fun today since it's been months since we spent time with the boys.

-

we arrived early at the location where their concert will be held. they practiced, all of them were energetic and excited to see their lovable fans. i can't help but to watch jimin with a smile on my face, practicing his song serendipity. there's no even background music which made it perfect by hearing his voice only. he sounds like an angel. he actually is.

"good luck, baby." i hugged him and gave him a peck on his cheek which automatically formed his lips into a smile. my weakness, he's so cute.

"i love you," he mouthed and waved at me.