What's that voice?

Nightmare sat at the end of his bed and sighed flopping on his bed. Being bored out of your mind is not any type of fun.

He had to ask everyone to go outside, but bring it up is much harder.

What if I ask my brother to ask. I'd have to be specific.

Nightmare found his brother and told him specifically what to say and who to say it to. His brother, Dream, being a social monster skipped off. Nightmare couldn't help but smile.

Nightmare went back into the room flopping back on his bed.
"Why do I feel like something weird is about to happen?" Nightmare asked out loud.

The door suddenly opened being kicked by Error.
"Okay! Lets go!" He yelled leaving Nightmare so confused.
"What?" Nightmare asked.

"You sent Dream to get us, so we could get out if here! Let's go!" Error told him. How'd I forget that in a ten second period?

Error ran out of the room. "Did Error just turn into Blueberry?" Nightmare asked himself before speed walking after Error.

Of course Error was by the doors of the damm castle. With Dream1, Dream2, and Ink. Wow, Dream can run fast if he got the guys in ten seconds.

Hopefully, Dream1 told Mint that we're leaving for a bit. Wait. If I kill the original Nightmare, the Multiverse would fall unbalanced, and all Nightmare's would disappear. I have to play smart with this. Luckly I still have that painted apple. I could use that.

"Hurry up Nightmare!" Dream1 said jumping up and down. Nightmare walked down and stood in the back of the smol crowd of his friends.

Wow, their really hyper to go outside even though it is still dangerous.

The doors opened and they tried to act calm but Nightmare noticed the hyperness in their steps.

They passed the old village. Nightmare looked up at the hill with the stump that used to be his and his brother's mother. Nightmare looked over at his brother Dream. Dream1 was all happy, annoying Error. Was Nightmare the only one who missed them?

"I was wondering when you all would come. Took you long enough." A chill went down Nightmare's spine.
The other guys looked around frantically.

"A creator, A traitor, and two young glitches who where never supposed to exist!"

"Nightmare." Dream2 whispered. "What?" Nightmare whispered back. "Not you"

___________________________________________________
This hasn't been updated in so long! I'm sorry, I've just lost all interest in this book. But I refuse to discontinue this book so don't worry. Anyway-

Have a good day!

[Please read my "Bad guys ask and dare" book, trying to stay on track with writing.]