Cleanings ask part 1

Cleaning as usual. I won't lie, I do like cleaning. Gives me something else to think about then my crush. I've been trying to aboved him, but last night I could not resest. (Hm.)

I was currently cleaning the floor with Kendyl and Piper. All three of us where bunny monsters, and wore the same close.

"How was last night?" Kendyl asked in her normal happy voice.
"It was good until Error, and Nightmare left the game." I told her
"I wish I could have gone" Piper said "Me too!" Kendyl agreed.

"Maybe next time" I said

----------
I slammed myself on my bed face first. All I wanted was to sleep.

My bed was light green. Everyone's bed was their favorite color. My bed was closest to the door.

The door let out a low creak. "Hey, Mint could you help us prepare dinner; lola has the flu." Avery said
"I'm on it!" I yelled into my pillow. "Great!" Avery said and closed the door.

"Uuuuuggggghhhhh!" I screamed

I pushed myself off my bed lazily.
I straightened up and put on my best sweet smile and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey Mint can you taste this real fast" Harvy asked. "Give me a second, I have to wash me hands" I told her and went to the sink. I washed my hands and dried them and went over to Harvy. She was holding a small glass bowl with batter which will be a cake.

I put my finger in it then back out and tasted it. "It's good" I told her. Harvey does not have the best taste buds. "Great!" She said and turned around.

-------------

Finally I was done in the kitchen after what seemed like forever.
I knew that I couldn't just go to the room.

The best place that I could go is the garden. I like how it calms me.

I sneak out 'cause I don't want to be asked to do anything else. It's rare for me to get alone time, especially now.

I looked around makeing sure no one saw me. Then I ran as fast as sonic, through the doors which let to the garden.

I sat down near a small flower bed breathing in all the wonderful smells.

Crunch, crunch, crunch.

I jumped in surprise. My ears turned to the sound. It was definitely another monster. Light weight by the sound of it. They where walking away.

Like the curious little shit I am,(Has Mint ever cussed?) I disided to follow.

I made sure that I made as little noice as possible.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Because I am mean and I want to build up excitement and everything there will be smaller chapters till one of my favorite parts of the story. Which is that big 'fight'.

Anyway! I hope you injoyed this chapter!

~Flowey2424